2nd cycle deca dosage question and some other random questions.

Since you plan on using dbol even at 25mgs, waiting to use an ai till test kicks in is a very bad idea. Reading between the lines of your post, I can only think that you don't fully grasp the idea of the cycle you plan to do. It seems as if you lack knowledge on diet and gear. Really, running deca wouldn't benefit you much. You would need to run it for 2 months before really seeing the benefits. I would hold off on your cycle. Work on diet and training first. Maybe consider taking in more water for joint relief. Looking at your stats considering you completed your first cycle already, you need improvement on key things..
I gained 15 lbs on my first cycle of good muscle. Idk how I can drink more water at this point and my diet is 3000 calories per day and has been for about a month before starting this cycle.

Really you are asking me to show studies, I think that would be on your plate as to prove your side.
But I'm not here to get into a pissing match other then to support what we already know to be an excellent BB compound for , well at least my 30 + years EXPERIENCE with no problems recovering. AND at that my use years ago without an AI because we didn't know better like in the 80's and 90's. I recovered quite well in my mid 30's without even PCT.

It is you that brings to the table new info to many of us. So until you come out to support what you say, the ball is in your park.

Done deal for me. :wavey:
Forty years old, shoulder surgery on both sides. Knees feel like garbage too but nothing done there yet. I take joint compound daily which seems to help a little.

That's on top of the bi-weekly shots of the Test250mg so the 30mgNPP is now 280mg together in 1 shot.(1.3cc)..Depending on how it feels then I would skip the NPP and go for 250mg instead.I only use it NPP sparely.I also use the NPP to fill a syringe if I am short.

I was reading only 30mg NPP was needed to increase some muscles synthesis nitrogen and shows results in 3 weeks.

I found another thing my cycle works in my favor with just 30mg NPP a week.

your adding just 30mg of npp per week to your dose of test . ok . I think your missing at least one zero here in your number. should be 300.
I don't consider myself a super high dose guy but I run npp from 100-150mg EOD. 30mg per week is nothing.

Many Athletes who use testosterone only cycles fail to maximize their muscle growth due to the imbalances between androgens and anabolics substances,moderate/low anabolics are used exclusively there is a tendency to develop tendon and ligament damage due to reduced collagen synthesis.

well sure, test only cycles, unless its a first cycle is not a very good cycle to repeat over and over again long term imo. I run anabolics as my primaries, test is just in their to maintain sexual function.
eg.,
100mg eod npp
400mg week mast
175mg week test

BUT simply adding 30mg a week to your test dose is not going to do much , there is a MINIMUM effective dose needed. I'm guessing its closer to 30mg per day , not per week

I was reading only 30mg NPP was needed to increase some muscles synthesis nitrogen and shows results in 3 weeks.. I found another thing my cycle works in my favor with just 30mg NPP a week..

Your not even taking the dose that Doctors prescribe to WOMEN to treat enemia lol . let alone enough to build muscle

A dose of 50 to 100 mg per week is recommended for women and 100 to 200 mg per week for men.
drugs . com

thats the medically prescribed minimum effective dose of nandrolone to treat enemia, 200mg per week for men. let alone what is needed to promote real muscle anabolism

Last edited:
This got messy real quick. Did I read this correctly? You filling your syringe when needed with npp to get your desired mg? Are you serious? You really shouldn't be using gear bud...

Ridiculous and untrue. NOTHING wrong with using Deca and or 19 nors, but like using any compound the user needs to understand the steroid profile. The side effects, the length and of and how the ester works. Better yet understand how steroids work.

Sorry I will be nice (unlike me sometimes ) and just say you have posted completely wrong information. For you personally maybe you shouldn't for your personal reason never run Deca or use 19nors. H

However your statement is invalid as a general statement and Deca has show to be a tremendously good steroid for cycling BB's. It's attributes are wide. Good for bulking and one can cut while cycling on Deca. You need to know what dose for your purpose and what ester to use for the same. Keeping a close eye on E2 levels and Prolactin is a must and so also is the need of an AI to be used with a Prolactin inhibitor like Caber.

Please don't post invalid info to the newbies learning and getting them confused with your personal experience and a general rule.
Thank You :redhot:

Well said

Back