weight-185 lbs

bench max- 315
squat max- 405
deadlift max- 365

supps
mega men sport multi vitamins
fish oil
flax seed oil

ok so i am about to start my second cycle monday what do you think?

10 weeks

1-10-----test ethanate----500 mgs a week
1-10----- deca dura--------300 mgs a week
1-4-------30 mgs of dbol
11-14------prescribed hcg -ed- and nolva

during cycle milk thistle and liquid anastrozole-

what do you guys think should i add nething else?

What was your first cycle?

You should probably drop the Dbol or Deca. Both can have fairly serious side effects, so I think it would be best to run only 1 of these compounds at a time, if it is your first time trying it.

Run HCG throughout the whole cycle, as apposed to the last two weeks. 250 iu 2 times a week should be fine.

What are your main goals for the cycle? Your lifts are pretty solid considering your stats.

outlawtas2 said:

You should probably drop the Dbol or Deca. Both can have fairly serious side effects, so I think it would be best to run only 1 of these compounds at a time, if it is your first time trying it.

Run HCG throughout the whole cycle, as apposed to the last two weeks. 250 iu 2 times a week should be fine.

What are your main goals for the cycle? Your lifts are pretty solid considering your stats.

Good questions...

outlawtas2 said:
oh and what's your PCT?

As far as I can tell it appears that it is only HCG. Is that correct? If so, in my opinion that is a bad idea.

theis is my second cycle.firts was
1-12-test e
1-12 -eq

my post cycle therapy (pct) id i am runing anastrozole through whole cycle ..hcg foe the last month at the end of my cycle and also nolvadex prescribed by doctor.

main goals--get big 10-15 pounds solid gains

jp2369 said:
stats
age- 20
height- 5 9''
weight-185 lbs

bench max- 315
squat max- 405
deadlift max- 365

supps
mega men sport multi vitamins
fish oil
flax seed oil

ok so i am about to start my second cycle monday what do you think?

10 weeks

1-10-----test ethanate----500 mgs a week
1-10----- deca dura--------300 mgs a week
1-4-------30 mgs of dbol
11-14------prescribed hcg -ed- and nolva

during cycle milk thistle and liquid anastrozole-

what do you guys think should i add nething else?
lots of food.....

What I said still stands.

If your aiming for 10-15lb gains, eat a lot. But If I was you I would chose Deca or Dbol, not both. And run HCG through the whole cycle, and use standard Nolva post cycle therapy (pct) (but not if you run deca)

outlawtas2 said:

I agree with outlaw.That is a very heavy second cycle.At 20 years old your muscles are not fully developed yet.Will you gain alot of weight off this cycle?..definitely.But your body is not going to be able to handle a dramitic increase and you will probably lose most of it after post cycle therapy (pct).HCG is a terrible post cycle therapy (pct) as in itself will prevent recovery and keep you shut down.But running it prior to post cycle therapy (pct) you signal your body to produce natural testosterone.Then you start your post cycle therapy (pct) by loading anti estrogens,thus aiding in proper recovery and having your natural test kickstarted.Also if you decide to still run deca,make sure you run the test at least one week longer as deca has a longer halflife.post cycle therapy (pct) should start 3 weeks after last deca jab.This is all just my opinion.Goodluck

Not what you want to hear for sure, but at 5'9" and 185...dump the gear and buy a fuckton of chicken. It looks like you have a solid base of strength and that's great! However, it sure seems like you have a lot left to gain without going the gear route...specially since you are only 20.

If you do run it (which I'm sure my comments won't change your mind), I can't imagine why you need 300mg of deca. 500mg of test and 4 weeks of dbol should do plenty.

HCG in itself is not post cycle therapy (pct), and anastrozolol sure as hell isn't.

Run the hcg at the end of your test cycle, and run nolva (since you mentioned it) as your post cycle therapy (pct). Clomid is one hell of a help during post cycle therapy (pct) for many, but some folsk certainly can't touch it.

The fellas have responded in a very solid way in helping you here. Please take some of the advice offered you...it's solid advice.

thanks for teh advice guys..but you know i allready started and im feeling great will keep you's updated on how things are going.

much apprciated,

Back