2nd cycle

just diabetic

im starting my next cycle,i just wanted to know if this was good for a second cycle.

week 1 tes cyp 250 mg,deca 250 mg,dbol 30 mg

week 2 tes cyp 250 mg,deca 250 mg,dbol 30 mg

week 3 tes cyp 250 mg,deca 250 mg,dbol 30 mg

week 4 tes cyp 250 mg,deca 250 mg,dbol 30 mg

then the rest continued without d bol.just tes ,deca,pct.clomid.

what do you think im curently 6"2 210 lbs body fat at 10% im 29 years old.should i change anything or leave it

my last cycle i just did some sustaplex by itself.twice a week 325 mg for ten weeks then post cycle therapy (pct) with clomid.thats all.

so how long total???

so its going to be Test C and Deca for a while and 4 weeks of D-Bol... I would be careful with running 2 new compounds at the same time... but other than that, it looks ok

make sure you stop the deca one week before the Test C and wait for 2 weeks before you start your PCT

so you think i should use nolva too,if so i need to pick some up befor i start.and do you think i should waite on the d bol for my third cycle.the only reason i got the d bol was for a jump start before the tes c kicks in.

just diabetic,

How often do you check your blood sugar? I'm Hypo when on I drop to 55 alot even with increased intake of the correct food. Make sure you check it often at first, I dont know why but when on this happens alot to me.

i check mine twice daily,morning and mid afternoon.ive had it for 11 years.i take insulin 5 iu twice daily.nothing you can really do about droping other than keep orange juce near by.it sucks to drop low,ive been as low as 20.not fun kinda scarry.but i dont really halft to check it,ive had it so long i can tell where im at by the way my bodey feels.never had a problem with it when on though.

Yeah I've been down in the 30's before I knew the signs, blurred vision and almost past out. Now I know the signs and have OJ on stand by, just wondering if I was the only one that noticed it more while "on". Sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread.

I have never taken deca before, and I don't screw with it (because of its detection time), but isn't a good idea to take more test than deca in order to avoid "deca dick"? I know a lot of guys use a 2:1 ratio (ex. 500mg test with 250mg deca weekly)

Back