2nd cycle?

RAIDER_ROBB

im on a test enath. cycle for 12 weeks at 500mg myself and i need to get my second cycle lined up, any suggestions. of course i will take off how ever long i was on for, with this cycle im just looking for good gains if i put on a lil bf, oh well. the next one will be before summer so ill be looking to add some lean mass and get cut at the same time, any suggestions?

Adding mass and getting cut at the same time is a pretty tall order.

I think you'd have better luck going with a "lean mass" cycle, which is going to be dictated mostly by diet.

A good combination would be a test & Eq cycle.

How about something like this;

Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate @ 500 mg/week
Weeks 1-10 EQ @ 400 mg/week
Weeks 8-13 Winstrol (winny) @ 50 mg ED
Weeks 11-13 Test prop @ 100 mg EOD

StoneCold has lined up a nice second cycle for you.

Im only going to post another option but neither is more correct then the other, both have worked well as second cycles for many people.

Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate, 500 mg/wk
Weeks 1-5 Anavar, 30-40 mg/day
Weeks 5-12 Fina, 75 mg/eod
Weeks 11 & 12 Test Prop, 100 mg/eod
Weeks 3-12 Arimidex, 1 mg every 3 days

Both of those would be considered "Lean Muscle" building cycles. Of course, that all depends on how you eat. All the cutting drugs in the world wouldnt optimally help someone who had a shitty diet with bad ratio's.

Last edited:
lean mass. Prop tren, is a great combination of drugs that should put some good muscle on you without bloating you too bad. It was my second cycle, was cheap and got me strong while adding some nice size without much if any water weight. IMO, you should still be keeping it quite simple.

Back