3 1/2 year transformation pics ( recovering alkie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck u guys u really put a time.limit on your training, pretty.stupid.shit,.what the.gf or wife got u guys on a leash to what time u have to be home haha, time limit on training,unreal,.that gonna make.and break.muscle.growth hahaha, bro.science.right here at its.best

I don't, personally - those were examples of <1hr push and pull workouts

Bro u look like some.fat blob in your avi cause your hidden by that preacher bench your sitting on and it looks like it blends in as u as a fatty serious man change your avi haha
As far as u are concerned I highly.doubt u have more gains in 2 weeks then what I have made Bro,your full of shit and ones that hate on others are the ones that are lacking.themselves, sorry bra it's facts not fiction, your nothing special, and keep cycling proper Bro u expert juicer u haha

Bro u look like some.fat blob in your avi cause your hidden by that preacher bench your sitting on and it looks like it blends in as u as a fatty serious man change your avi haha
As far as u are concerned I highly.doubt u have more gains in 2 weeks then what I have made Bro,your full of shit and ones that hate on others are the ones that are lacking.themselves, sorry bra it's facts not fiction, your nothing special, and keep cycling proper Bro u expert juicer u haha

So are you talking about yourself ?

Haha, your good for a giggle I will give you that. I have noticed that every member you have insulted has given a lot of good advice on this board and continue to do so. You on the other hand have 4500 posts of complete shite. Nothing constructive what so ever? And why stay natty? I blossom on course. I have a base because I am smart enough to cycle AAS and not blast silly amounts all year round.

I am 2 weeks into a cycle and already made more gains than your complete "transformation" hahaha. You can't be for real.

This is why I say the tren has to be bunk or its all just bs

Shrugs, delt raises and all that isn't a push movement. Maybe you should try just basic movements. Bench press, military press, dead lifts, barbell rows, chins, squats and dips. Try squatting till you puke. Until that happens, you don't know what intensity feels like. You'll be on your way home after you learn that one...

This is all I have been doing for years now and it works for me. I only wish I figured it out 10 yrs ago, 3 days a week 50 min in and out!

back to the 2.5 hour work out every day.

just seen an interview of mens physique pro Sadik Hadzovic on RXmuscle. He said he works out A LOT, two a days, every single day. He was asked why he does so much and why he does not take days off. His answer was basically "to stay small and LOOSE muscle" "If I take too much rest and time off I will grow and then get too big for mens physique"..

just thought it was interesting an IFBB pro physique guys saying he works out and over trains on purpose to stay small. where as an IFBB pro body builder knows he needs to limit his work out time and get more rest so he can grow.

back to OmgMike - guess it depends on if you wanna grow and get big, or you want to stay small and lean more towards mens physique look.

just seen an interview of mens physique pro Sadik Hadzovic on RXmuscle. He said he works out A LOT, two a days, every single day. He was asked why he does so much and why he does not take days off. His answer was basically "to stay small and LOOSE muscle" "If I take too much rest and time off I will grow and then get too big for mens physique"..

just thought it was interesting an IFBB pro physique guys saying he works out and over trains on purpose to stay small. where as an IFBB pro body builder knows he needs to limit his work out time and get more rest so he can grow.

back to OmgMike - guess it depends on if you wanna grow and get big, or you want to stay small and lean more towards mens physique look.

Roush, I already stated that I'm working toward solving the problem. I'm using this CUT TIME to try and lower my work outs and adapt. My next coming up blast will be:
750 test, 400 tren ace, 50 anadrol for 12 weeks (obv oral up till week 6 only, rest till week 12).
I will try a whole new work out style by NOT passing 1.5 hours each day and keeping my diet in check. Should not be near 5000 cals or more to bulk though tbh. Well see then.

So no point in trying to prove me wrong, I am aware and fixing the problem.

I admit I messed up and got carried away, I'm willing to drop my ego in order to get better compared to some of the other members on this thread . . . . .

Roush, I already stated that I'm working toward solving the problem. I'm using this CUT TIME to try and lower my work outs and adapt. My next coming up blast will be:
750 test, 400 tren ace, 50 anadrol for 12 weeks (obv oral up till week 6 only, rest till week 12).
I will try a whole new work out style by NOT passing 1.5 hours each day and keeping my diet in check. Should not be near 5000 cals or more to bulk though tbh. Well see then.

So no point in trying to prove me wrong, I am aware and fixing the problem.

I admit I messed up and got carried away, I'm willing to drop my ego in order to get better compared to some of the other members on this thread . . . . .

Jesus... took you long enough to listen. LOL

You found me out pal. Your right I am a fatty. My shameful secret is out..
i really need to get some of your tren, And run the dosage you are running so I can have a body just like yours. I have been doing this wrong for years and now I see my errors. I will be going to the local charity shops today and looking to buy a shitty old mirror so I can keep track of my progress :)

View attachment 563490

You found me out pal. Your right I am a fatty. My shameful secret is out..
i really need to get some of your tren, And run the dosage you are running so I can have a body just like yours. I have been doing this wrong for years and now I see my errors. I will be going to the local charity shops today and looking to buy a shitty old mirror so I can keep track of my progress :)

View attachment 563490

Now this is halirous,.u started.it now I will.finish.it
Bro u got.work to do like we all do.on here, simply put and I'll.critique your recent photo,.it does not look like u have made more gains then me.in 2 weeks, u say that why? To boost your ego? Or u know yourself u need to work on things?, take a step.back, look at your pic and stop posting bullshit.when u.need.to.work on your physique Bro
And.u said u have 19" guns,.that's a lot.of.bs right there just looking at your pic I would say no more then 17" with 17-18 percent bf it looks like or more; u sure your source or whatever is.legit lol

Last edited:
And once again u are not.my dad here
U know every time u cycle even if u follow proper protocols, u still are taking a risk to.never produce your own natural production ever again? Bet u never thought of those scenarios huh, and u could wind up like.myself pinning the rest of his life, but hey u doing everything proper so u should be alright hahaha
Oh ya no hcg either bro, no balls but a big dick haha, not.proper protocol but who needs big hairy balls anyways, as long as your cock is big woman don't give a fuck about hairy balls
I.love.it when I wake up in the morning poke the gf with.my.dick and fuck her, awww yes good.morning wood.and.best time to.fuck ha

Last edited:
Now this is halirous,.u started.it now I will.finish.it
Bro u got.work to do like we all do.on here, simply put and I'll.critique your recent photo,.it does not look like u have made more gains then me.in 2 weeks, u say that why? To boost your ego? Or u know yourself u need to work on things?, take a step.back, look at your pic and stop posting bullshit.when u.need.to.work on your physique Bro
And.u said u have 19" guns,.that's a lot.of.bs right there just looking at your pic I would say no more then 17" with 17-18 percent bf it looks like or more; u sure your source or whatever is.legit lol

Do me a favour. Quote me in any post where I have given my measurements.....

I needs to get me some of your bunk Tren. Then I will have amazing gains like your goodself hahaha. This is too funny. Let me return the favour on pic critics. You posted a flexed picture (just take a relaxed picture let's see your real physique) Your shoulders must be fucked from scar tissue. The oil isn't absorbing hence the freaky lumps you have. Your welcome to put our pics together. My body has been attained using less than a tenth of your dose.... Your genitics can't be that bad.

so..... Find my measurements and I will bow to you and your AAS wisdom. Shit I will even run your doses and fuck myself for life pmsl

Last edited:
Fuck u guys u really put a time.limit on your training, pretty.stupid.shit,.what the.gf or wife got u guys on a leash to what time u have to be home haha, time limit on training,unreal,.that gonna make.and break.muscle.growth hahaha, bro.science.right here at its.best

What ever time limit or lack there of in your training routine isn't working cause you look like a spilled bucket of FUCK!

And the shitstorm flares up yet again. What are we, 13 yr old girls? Lets not let this thread evolve into a pissing match of who is the biggest and the baddest shall we!
Suffice it to say we all suffer from some sort of body image issues other wise we wouldn't be dabbling in AAS, so let's just leave it at that.

can you post the interview. Seems a bit counter intuitive to me. He is still using AAS but doesnt want to grow? He also switched to classic physique which means he does need to grow to compete with who will be joining that division.

can you post the interview. Seems a bit counter intuitive to me. He is still using AAS but doesnt want to grow? He also switched to classic physique which means he does need to grow to compete with who will be joining that division.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nJlwhXp5iQ

Live with Sadik - by RxMuscle. interview by Dave Palumbo

He over trains on purpose because he dose not want to grow, because the judges personally told him not to get any bigger.
If he was to take days off, and rest more, he would get too big. those are his words and strategy.

Seems a bit counter intuitive to me. He is still using AAS but doesnt want to grow? .

AAS use has been used in athletics for years, and years by athletes, that DO NOT WANT TO GROW. AAS use is not just about growth (depends on your goals, you think Lance Armstrong really wanted to bulk up?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back