3 Easy Ways to Prevent Pip (Post Injection Pain)

Milton

Administrator
by Staff Writer-
"Here are 3 suggestions on how to prevent PIP to avoid unnecessary issues.

Number 1. It is always wisely suggested to go slow with virgin muscles.
Its best not to pin 3CCs into a muscle that has never been injected, so perhaps taper up. Start with..."
To read the entire article please click here!

Last edited:
Great article Milton. There are so many newbies that need those helpful suggestions to avoiding PIP the best you can.

Thanks for that input Boss,

OMM

it sure is working, try again. :naughty:

It's working now that the Hyperlink is Blue.

When I 1st tried it, the Hyperlink was in Red, and I clicked on it, and all around it, and it didn't work.

Thanks Milton............................................. JP

Few things I dont agree with:

"You can warm the oil once it***8217;s in the syringe barrel under hot tap water for a few minutes."
I'd argue you warm the vial and then sanitize it as usual. Warming the syringe is asking for infections imo.

----------------------

3. Its always best to use the shortest needle possible to avoid the subcutaneous layer, it will hurt for sure and better to just pin the intramuscular layer with a 5/8***8243; needle in your delts, no need for a 1***8243; or 1.5***8243; for example.

I dont get this statement at all.
Shortest needle to avoid sub-q layer? I know, but shouldn't it be worded opposite?
Why would using a shorter needle hurt more? Again, its the opposite?

---------
First tip is golden... If you're an idiot like me, make sure to check what needle size you change to after drawing...
I once injected 2.5 cc in my ass with a 20g needle... Noticed when it took half a second to empty the barrel... Yes, it hurt...

santa ive been havin lot pain in delts wen I pin there and been doin it quite a while its not virgin do you think if I try a 5/8 needle instead of the 1 inch I use it will lessen my pain?

santa ive been havin lot pain in delts wen I pin there and been doin it quite a while its not virgin do you think if I try a 5/8 needle instead of the 1 inch I use it will lessen my pain?

I always use a 27 gauge half inch on my delts and never have any pip.

I always use a 27 gauge half inch on my delts and never have any pip.

For me... 23G x 1" is my standard for everything. Sometimes 25 G 5/8" I like better for Delts. I get some PIP here and there but it'snot much at all. It mostly is dependent on my stab and steadiness. Like everything my mania has me moving at a high rate of speed if you will. So another thing that I cause myself is I tend to always be pushing hard and injecting with too much pressure so as to emptying my syringe as fast as possible.
I do not recommend this at all. Not good :Pat:

My only excuse is that.... this is how I do everything :( , unless i can really slow down. Slow down my mind and hence my movements. If ya notice I often leave off ending letters in my words often because my mind is way past my writing and speaking sometimes. Many times I will tell people if they cant speed up their speech I just can't follow you. Just saying for me it's all about my movements.

I usually heat my oil in the vial using a blow dryer, it's quick and clean. If I should by chance get a little hotter then I would prefer, it only takes a minute to cool down. :dance2:

OMM

Quote from the Article "its always best to use the shortest needle possible to avoid the subcutaneous layer, it will hurt for sure and better to just pin the intramuscular layer with a 5/8***8243; needle in your delts, no need for a 1***8243; or 1.5***8243; for example.
It is important penetrate less of the muscle to to avoid tissue damage."

This is worded in a way that it is hard to understand. I believe what they are saying , as example for the delts , that there is no need and more possible PIP when you go thru the muscle in which a small ecto... can do with a longer the 1" or more. In most cases especially with noobs a 5/8" is plenty long to reach most delts and so less pain to get it into the middle of the Delt. Not too far thru. :dunno:

Remember as the guys acquire more experience and get to know their body , they will know how deep their muscle is from the outer subcutaneous layer and will use longer, maybe on other sites. But we get to know how our bodies react and stick with what works. :Pat:

OMM

I've used every trick in the book for reducing PIP and i've used 23g up to 27g, even had multiple different people inject to make sure hitting correct area.
And no matter what, I get insane pip so I just dont do delts.
I've only done prop and mixed it with masteron and tren, so might be different with just test enanthate.

Do what your comfortable with.
I prefer, glutes, ventroglutes and quads.

Last edited:
I've used every trick in the book for reducing PIP and i've used 23g up to 27g, even had multiple different people inject to make sure hitting correct area.
And no matter what, I get insane pip so I just dont do delts.
I've only done prop and mixed it with masteron and tren, so might be different with just test enanthate.

Do what your comfortable with.
I prefer, glutes, ventroglutes and quads.

Just like I've said in many posts. I don't like Quads ... No prob, I just don't do Quads. :)

OMM

Few things I dont agree with:

"You can warm the oil once it***8217;s in the syringe barrel under hot tap water for a few minutes."
I'd argue you warm the vial and then sanitize it as usual. Warming the syringe is asking for infections imo.

----------------------

3. Its always best to use the shortest needle possible to avoid the subcutaneous layer, it will hurt for sure and better to just pin the intramuscular layer with a 5/8***8243; needle in your delts, no need for a 1***8243; or 1.5***8243; for example.

I dont get this statement at all.
Shortest needle to avoid sub-q layer? I know, but shouldn't it be worded opposite?
Why would using a shorter needle hurt more? Again, its the opposite?

---------
First tip is golden... If you're an idiot like me, make sure to check what needle size you change to after drawing...
I once injected 2.5 cc in my ass with a 20g needle... Noticed when it took half a second to empty the barrel... Yes, it hurt...

what did you pin-+

what did you pin-+

I prefer 25g for the most part, 27g hurts my hand cuz oil is so thick.
Sometimes i use 23g for glutes, ive noticed if i use 25g it sometimes feels like im sitting on smt. I never use 27g for glutes.

For peptides i use 30g or 1piece insulin 29g(?)

Back