First Test e injection in delt alot of pain

Imortalwarfare

I took my first injection of Test E in my delt injected 1ml in it on friday had my friend do it and heated up the syringe and everything except for I didn't massage it and injected it and my whole shoulder is puffed right up and red hurts to touch it and I cant even move it unless I take a lot of pain killers then I can workout. It has stayed this way since the morning after injection so yesterday morning to now and it looks like it is spreading my friend told me its just a virgin muscle but how long will this last and I need to know a better spot to inject rather then putting 1ml in my delt because im doing 2ml a week im thinking I should do it in my thigh next time as it is a bigger muscle. Please reply asap because im worried its just gunna get worse and I need some tips because this pip is a bitch to deal with.

Did you sterilize the vial and the site before the injection? If so, you should be fine.

Does it feel warm to the touch and is it red? Both of those are signsnof infection.

Yes I did sterilize the vial and injection site before and it is red and really warm and spreading down my arm also is starting to get numb on the outside

Yes I did sterilize the vial and injection site before and it is red and really warm and spreading down my arm also is starting to get numb on the outside

You might have an infection. It is not common but it can happen. Do you see red streaks following your veins?

Icing it may help it feel better. Do you have any antibiotics on hand?

If it does get to the point of having to go see a doctor, make sure you tell them it was a Vitamin B12 injection.

why are you not doing glute injections? if your are only injecting test e, that is only once or twice per week injection, no need to inject anywhere other than glutes

I took my first injection of Test E in my delt injected 1ml in it on friday had my friend do it and heated up the syringe and everything except for I didn't massage it and injected it and my whole shoulder is puffed right up and red hurts to touch it and I cant even move it unless I take a lot of pain killers then I can workout. It has stayed this way since the morning after injection so yesterday morning to now and it looks like it is spreading my friend told me its just a virgin muscle but how long will this last and I need to know a better spot to inject rather then putting 1ml in my delt because im doing 2ml a week im thinking I should do it in my thigh next time as it is a bigger muscle. Please reply asap because im worried its just gunna get worse and I need some tips because this pip is a bitch to deal with.

Get a wet rag and get it super hot in the microwave then put it on the area... if you plan on running gear theres gonna be a lot more worse situations than this my dude. My fellow bros can attest to this.. If you wanna run with the Big Dogs, you gotta get off the porch. Hope you feel better.... GO LIFT !

brother, if the shoulder pain is throbbing, you probably hit a nerve. happened to me years ago and the doctor said I had struck a nerve. it really fcking hurt, and had a hard time training for about a week. my delts aren't small but the dart was too long for delt injection. you should be alternating ass cheeks for that long ester test anyway bro.
like Deisel said, you're gonna experience worse scenarios....good luck man.

Back