3 injections, 3 infections, wtf?

fog

futile amnesiac
alright, the last 3 injections i have done, one in right quad, one in left glute, one in right glute, each has resulted in a very painful large red swollen area that is itchy and very tender. my ass is sorer than MAY1010's after a bukkake popper party. the one in the right quad is finally subsiding and is back to normal, as it is the one i did first. i mean i can understand one infection every now and then, but 3 in a row? i follow all protocol, very sterile procedures, aspirating, all that. i've been injectin for well over 2 years so i know what i'm doin and have never had this happen. these 3 injections came from a brand new bottle of test that i got from the guy i've dealt with forever, gear is superior, what could be the possible cause of this? could it be a bad batch of test? i'm way freaked out about his so please respond if you have any ideas. thanks.

Well I'm in the same boat infection wise but I only have one and its from my 3rd injection. Your symptoms or infection sound the same as mine and I would like to know if it went down on its own without going to the doctor or what. I wish I could help you figure out what is causing your problem but I've yet to come to a conclusion of my own. I hope you get this figured out man these things are no fun thats for sure.

the first has gone down on its own and the other two appear to be doing so as well, but still it scared the fuck out of me.

Did you happen to get a different type of test from your dealer that you never used before?
Sometimes people react to certain esters....for me Its always been the Enathate thats caused irritation.

no, it's the same i've always gotten. but i commited the ultimate fuck up in gear that i didn't realized. somehow by my own fill in the blank, stupidty, ignorance, what have you, i used a used pull pin to draw the gear the first time. could this be the source of the problem?

do another shot but sterilize yourself ( i mean go super clean. waste a lot of swipes, take shower, be extra careful). If you still have this problem, its the gear.

It doesnt sound like an infection, but does sound like it's some painful gear.

Try sticking yourself with Boldenone Prop, just 1cc, and you'll get this:

-Red swelling 4 inches in diameter, if not more.
-Hot to touch
-Kinda hard
-Crippling pain and painful to touch, or even walk normally
-Fever
-Tightness in the neck, traps and lower back.

propionate is kickarse!

I received 20 ml vial of reputable decaphen, proceeded to inject 200 mg per injection, the first two shots went sweet with nominal soreness. Learned that the faster acting phenylpropionate needs to be injected every three to four days, proceeded to increase duration, was at the time only using my quads and glutes, shot my right glute and eight hours later thought it miight need amputated, could barely walk!
Am very intune to my body and know when an infection is present, this was more like concrete than infection and caused me to walk with visible limp!
Made excuses like .....damn did I work the crap outta my legs the last workout....hahahahaha.
Anyways, rotating sites to delts,lats,quads,glutes,calves,pecs, bis and triceps is highly recommended if you find your body extra sensitive to certain blends of A.A.S......this took care of my problem.

Someone also mentioned oil abcess if using one area too often.

Back