3 months test 750/w tren 100mg/day

run me through ur delt workout....your delts are thick

It is mainly on the pressing day.

I am doing 2 warm up sets of bench presses with dumbells, starting with 45 lbs X 10 lately, and then 65lbs X 5 or 6, whatever feels right.
Then I move up to 95lbs and I can squeeze out about 8-10 for the first 2 sets and about 6 or so on the 3rd set.
Then I move to the overhead shoulder press, I start with 30lbs for 10, and then move to 65lbs and I squeeze about 8-10 for 3 sets. always 4-5 minutes in between every set.
Then I go back to the chest and do 3 sets of dumbell flies. Then back to shoulders for 3 sets of side lateral raises, normally with cables, I go to failure and then move the pin up so the weight is a bit lighter and keep going, until lifting the weight of my own arm is impossible.

On the back day I am doing the reverse flies on a machine, so I get the rear delts again on this day.

This happens twice every 8 days. Im doing pull day, press day, leg + lower back day, DAY OFF, then it repeats.

Hey man - lookin tonk! enjoy your last month, dude. the var should make u feel like an animal! LOL U have any sides w/ the tren? just curious. Take any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during yor cycle?

BTW - nice chest routine u posted - I'll have to give that a go. Re: the BF - NO way 27 - I been there and it don't look like that. i think you're right about 14-15 now bet you will drop 8-10lbs of water when u go off cycle and lean up. Good work dude!

I am doing 2 warm up sets of bench presses with dumbells, starting with 45 lbs X 10 lately, and then 65lbs X 5 or 6, whatever feels right.
Then I move up to 95lbs and I can squeeze out about 8-10 for the first 2 sets and about 6 or so on the 3rd set.
Then I move to the overhead shoulder press, I start with 30lbs for 10, and then move to 65lbs and I squeeze about 8-10 for 3 sets. always 4-5 minutes in between every set.
Then I go back to the chest and do 3 sets of dumbell flies. Then back to shoulders for 3 sets of side lateral raises, normally with cables, I go to failure and then move the pin up so the weight is a bit lighter and keep going, until lifting the weight of my own arm is impossible.

On the back day I am doing the reverse flies on a machine, so I get the rear delts again on this day.

This happens twice every 8 days. Im doing pull day, press day, leg + lower back day, DAY OFF, then it repeats.

your wrong man, I think you mean kilos and not pounds... 95lb bench?? that is way too light for your size, I think you mean 95 kilos

your wrong man, I think you mean kilos and not pounds... 95lb bench?? that is way too light for your size, I think you mean 95 kilos

Originally Posted by dznutzx

Originally Posted by dznutzx

yeah my bad ... didn't read well all the same looking good on the pics man, got that tren look to ya

Way to go bro! It just goes to show that if you put your mind to it you can make it happen.
Well it looks like the water weight thing went away! You clean the diet up or do attribute this to something else?
This is a great post very inspirational for the newbies!

Also D, veins and shoulders look great man! Hit that upper chest a bit and you are ready for a show! :)

Last edited:
i have some loose skin on that lower ab area and what feels like a bit of fat there too.
it feels strange though because the skin is so loose. i cant tell if theres really anymore fat there to get rid of or its just the loose skin hiding the lower abs.

do you have any before pics ??? i would like to see how much fat you have shed looks as though your cutter turned into a lean bulk.. impressive

Back