300mg test e/ 300 mg deca per ml

Waterfowl said:
I got some 300 mg test e/ 300 mg deca per ml from a ug lab. It is painless. How?
Do you think its legit?

That;s only 600mg/ml of oil soluble hormone. I wouldn't think it would cause any pain, maybe minimal pain, but nothing noticeable to the average user.

Have you used the UG lab before?

RJH8541 said:
That;s only 600mg/ml of oil soluble hormone. I wouldn't think it would cause any pain, maybe minimal pain, but nothing noticeable to the average user.

Have you used the UG lab before?

No, I havent used before. Pretty awesome combo. I dont know much chemistry, only read that the more hormones made soluble the more ba that is needed and the more painful. Its not painful at all, just wondered if it was possible. Thanks for reply.

My question is just the opposite. Why is any test enan at 300mg/mL painful? Pullinbig has injected straight BA and he was fine, so the BA excuse doesn't make sense.

I use (human grade) test cyp at 200mg/mL. Absolutely no pain from the oil whatsoever. Maybe one of these days I'll get to try something different... even if it is still only an HRT dose.

mranak said:
My question is just the opposite. Why is any test enan at 300mg/mL painful? Pullinbig has injected straight BA and he was fine, so the BA excuse doesn't make sense.

I use (human grade) test cyp at 200mg/mL. Absolutely no pain from the oil whatsoever. Maybe one of these days I'll get to try something different... even if it is still only an HRT dose.

300mg test e and deca 300mg per ml. Same vial. I thoght that the more hormones made soluble( 600mg) then it would be more painful.

jarbulldog said:
it does if it cystalizes inside of you that is what happens sometimes with higher dose gear

Sorry bro, but being higher dosed has nothing to do with it. Its the hormone and ester attached that does it, not BA or anything like that.

As for it crystalizing, enan and deca both have relatively low MP and your body temp is always higher so they should never crystallize.

test enan and deca are both soluable in oil. no solvent needed. same with eq, its already liquid jes needs diluting.

Back