300mg vs 600mg of testosterone

I was started in november with 300mg prop along with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and gains were ok. then stayed on like this until feb where i switched to Eth at 250mg a week.

In March-April i went away on a trip for 3 weeks so didnt do anything during that time. I started again mid april minus the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and in the last 4 weeks switched to cyp at 500mg/wk. i have been stacking it with 400-500mg of primo since mid april.

so question is, if first cycle is 300-600mg/wk how high can one go on the second cycle?
Also how long can I run it for.

Im starting to see results with the cyp except for the fact that my midsection seems bloated now.

should i add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the mix again? also what do you recommend for leaning. I like the gains from the cyp in size but want the waistline trimmer and more ripped.

so question is

Interesting! Im preping for first cycle in 15 years, thought id do a 12 week 500mg test run! Seems this supports that!

"I was started in november with 300mg prop along with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and gains were ok. then stayed on like this until feb where i switched to Eth at 250mg a week.

In March-April i went away on a trip for 3 weeks so didnt do anything during that time. I started again mid april minus the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and in the last 4 weeks switched to cyp at 500mg/wk. i have been stacking it with 400-500mg of primo since mid april.

so question is, if first cycle is 300-600mg/wk how high can one go on the second cycle?
Also how long can I run it for.

Im starting to see results with the cyp except for the fact that my midsection seems bloated now.

should i add Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in the mix again? also what do you recommend for leaning. I like the gains from the cyp in size but want the waistline trimmer and more ripped.

so question is"

Let's see if this helps:
That's completely up to you. Remember that the more you take the more chances you have of getting negative (or stronger negative) side effects. It's not uncommon for pro bodybuilders to take 1-2grams of test/week. I do not know what your goals are though. IMO the risks taking that much are not worth the reward if you are not looking to compete in shows etc.

Now for the water weight obviously people will experience side effects at different rates. When testoserone E,C,or P gets converted to estrogen you get a higher chance of experiencing acne and water weight. To combat this I HIGHLY suggest you drink a lot of water. Always fuel yourself with water. Also don't skip your cardio. Do about 15 min a day or every couple of days. Always remember to eat more when you burn calories during cardio to meet your caloric intake requirments for building muscle. There are drugs you can take to reduce water weight, but I will not attempt to suggest or inform you on them as I do not have any experience, but it's worth looking into. Try to get a lot of your calories from fat (good fats) and proteins. Don't skimp on carbs, but I believe too many carbs as well as sodium will increase your water retention. People have claimed that they get less water retention using test prop because it is a short acting esther. I will warn you though test propionate is typically more expensive and you will have to give yourself an intramuscular injection every 2 days to maintain even test levels. that's a lot of shots! XD

Here's another suggestion as well. I like to cycle from mass building to cutting drugs. It's easier to cut and build while you are on AAS, but ultimately i find it more effective to focus on one goal at a time. Winstrol and anavar are two good cutters. Please make sure to take test e, c or p when you take either of those as they do suppress your natural test levels (albeit a much smaller amount than your mass building drugs like test/deca etc). On a cycle like this you could take 2-300mg of test/week with your cutter. You will want to then increase your cardio/fat burning workouts to a more daily basis, but always make sure you maintain your strength by keeping your weight lifting exercises regular (it just wont be your main focus). Also find that sweet spot for a caloric deficit. Don't worry about losing your muscle. That's what taking this stack is for. It increases your fat burning potential as well as tell your body to keep your hard earned muscle gains from wasting away.

In general your goals will be reached by paying attention to your diet. If you want to look like a giant animal then eat like one. If you want that perfect 6 pack then cut your food down. I hope this helps and good luck!

Stats: 6', 215lbs, Age 25
Current Stack: Test E 550mg/W (split into two even doses of 275) 14-15 weeks
Deca 300mg/w 12-13 weeks

Last edited:
I just started my 2nd cycle, which was identical to my 1st, which i took under a dr supervision . After reading this article, i question if the dosage was sufficient enough for adequate gains.? I am a 50 yr old male, training for 30 + years. My current cycle is: Week one, 100 mg of test cyp, with 50 mg of decca. Week two ,100 mg of test enanthate . I alternate this week by week with .05 mg of anastrozole every 5 day's. I did make some good gains, lost body fat and gained muscle. I stood on the 1st cycle for 6 months before commng off it for 60 day's. I restarted this cycle on 7/7/2013.. Any feedback would be greatly appreciative.

Interesting read, good to have this information :D Cool to see that doubling the dose doesn't give double the muscle mass, but more than double the fat. Could be from person-specific reasons too but it's an interesting stat from the study to me.

I have 3- Testosterona 50mg/20mL from Mexico and I'm not sure if 250 a week for 12 weeks is enough.
I can go for 8 weeks or add this other stuff I had, The vial says 2ml STEN lm. (1 vial)
The other says Durateston 250 (1 vial)
Then 20 pills of primo.
I think the Sten is kinda old so Ill have to smell it and check for clarity.

Back