3d cycle looking for a good advice

imdone

Hello everyone i'm here looking for your advice this is my 3d cycle plan
View attachment 563524

Pregnyl ui/week (my bad)
facts
i'm almost 25 years old 6' 197 lbs .
i've never passed the 1g test .
i do 1cycle/1year (started at 23) i don't stop taking clen (1day on & 2 days rest , off cycle) .
been training for 6 - 7 years & i train 7days/week i missed 4 to 6 months from my training years.
i do like to use anti dht cream to prevent hair loss on cycle .
i don't want to get TRT.
i'm using sustanon for the hcg for the balance.
Pregnyl = HCG , Genotropin = GH , Trelstar = GNRH .
bodyfat is between 13% -> 9%
My gear source is pharma grade

goal = 220 lbs & 9% bodyfat

Last edited:
Hello

Welcome

May I ask why you are varying your doses ? Y are u running Deca for so short a duration and at so low a dose and so damn late in your cycle ? And AFTER stopping the test supplementation to boot ? R U tired of sex, and being stable ?

Awful bold cycle for 3 rd time out of the gate. Rx grade primo is not cheap...kudo s to you.
T

Last edited:
BB

I too was gonna ask but he clearly does not speak more less type English as his primary language so instead I interpreted this as he ll run hcg throughout ?? OP ? Enlighten us please...

Say what!? :smashcomp

well i am taking hcg to keep my natural test production

sustanon is multi esters test (Propionate 2 days, Phenylpropionate 4.5 days, Isocaproate 9 days, Decanoate 15 days ) so when the Phenylpropionate dies i take the hcg to get some natural test & keep my gland functional .

i mentioned the clen just to know if i would get some problems with take it all year round

Hello

Welcome

May I ask why you are varying your doses ? Y are u running Deca for so short a duration and at so low a dose and so damn late in your cycle ? And AFTER stopping the test supplementation to boot ? R U tired of sex, and being stable ?

Awful bold cycle for 3 rd time out of the gate. Rx grade primo is not cheap...kudo s to you.
T

ah i got access to Pharma RX for free
i am varying the dose to make my body comfortable with this ( if i start with 1g test i would get fast side effects & etc ...)
i am using hcg to keep my libido during & after the cycle

this steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/618782-more-more-failed-pcts.html will help you understand why i'm running hcg on cycle

i'm not an expert i'm just a "Rookie" who's looking for help i know that this plan is stupid & complex but i'm asking you guys to make it better or at least tweak it to make possible to do

Last edited:
wow! im no pro either but alot of red flags pop up brother. You need to run Deca at least 14 weeks or so, what you have there and the dose your gonna take is not worth wasting pins on.

Only way to make it better it seems is to stop what your doing and start all over. Your all over the place with everything. Yea your taking hcg but you are misinformed on what it does. Go read the ology faq's thread...

well i am taking hcg to keep my natural test production

sustanon is multi esters test (Propionate 2 days, Phenylpropionate 4.5 days, Isocaproate 9 days, Decanoate 15 days ) so when the Phenylpropionate dies i take the hcg to get some natural test & keep my gland functional .

i mentioned the clen just to know if i would get some problems with take it all year round

ah i got access to Pharma RX for free
i am varying the dose to make my body comfortable with this ( if i start with 1g test i would get fast side effects & etc ...)
i am using hcg to keep my libido during & after the cycle

this steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/618782-more-more-failed-pcts.html will help you understand why i'm running hcg on cycle

i'm not an expert i'm just a "Rookie" who's looking for help i know that this plan is stupid & complex but i'm asking you guys to make it better or at least tweak it to make possible to do

First of all, when you take exogenous testosterone - your own testosterone is suppressed.... so when you say HCG on cycle maintains natural testosterone levels - that is wrong. HCG should still be taken on cycle to keep the testes sensitized and receptive for recovery.

Clenbuterol should be run NO LONGER than 2 weeks at a time (unless accompanied by Ketotifen) - as it can saturate receptors.

OP: There are seriously so many red flags with your cycle - I am not going to even attempt to tweak it... it needs to be tossed into a trash can and a new simpler cycle constructed. The doses you have listed are ridiculously high (Jeez... 180mcg of Clenbuterol would be like living on a spin cycle!)

Go back to the stickies, read up on cycle progression, and then when you have come up with something - allow us to critique it.

Just remember... more, is not always better!

....................op..........sorry..............clue...f....k......n........less......................

Ur in for a limp dicked bi polarious jaundice ridden blood pissin stressed out disappointing run....no fun.

No disrespect but whoever helped set this up needs to be shot for the good of the unit.

I ain t touchin this... it s all u fella s.

Got delts/tri s in 30 then work.

....................op..........sorry..............clue...f....k......n........less......................

Ur in for a limp dicked bi polarious jaundice ridden blood pissin stressed out disappointing run....no fun.

No disrespect but whoever helped set this up needs to be shot for the good of the unit.

I ain t touchin this... it s all u fella s.

Got delts/tri s in 30 then work.
lol, your a breath of fresh air with your reason. Thanks!

Back