3J...Newbie is begging for your help!

SyrusTheVirus

Hi 3J,
I have heard you are a genuis with diets! I hope you can help...
lets start off with my stats so you can get a mental pic of what I'm talking about.

Male
Age - 24
Height - 6'1"
Weight - 196.21lb
BMI - 25.86
Body Fat % - 17,84%
BMR - 2050.98

Ok so I am new to the site and to gear and I was hoping you could help me out!
I have read a couple of posts and you seem to know what ur talking about!

I am looking to drop that body fat % to about 14 - 15% and my weight to about 188lb. I really want to be more shredded and ripped and have that all around "hard,veins popping out" look :) I work out 5 times a week for + - an hour every day. My diet consists more or less of :

Breakfast - 200g mueseli + 1 fat free yogurt + 1 fruit

Lunch - 2 small whole wheat rolls with 2 slices of cold meat , 1 fruit and 1 juice

Dinner - 250g - 350g of chicken / lean mince / steak / chicken breast , 3 small baked/boiled potatoes or rice , some green veg.

This diet is "sort of" based on a post you (3J) made on the site about taking in less calories than you burn etc.

then also ,

I am looking at getting some Clenbuterol and Stacking it with Winstrol (winny) and some stimulant like PhedraCut Ultra XT or something. I want to loose some b/f first then start bulking what do you think??I have read alot about gear on the site especially steroidology.com/forum/new-members-click-here/137328-newbie-dilemma.html <--- that post and I realize that gear without Test isn't really gonna help...but I'm kinda scared of gyno lol

Any advice will be much appreciated!Thanks in advance for all the help!

Newby

Also I was thinking maybe stack Anavar with Clen and Winstrol?? Good or bad idea?

Put your macros on each meal and I think you'll find the overwhelming answer to this question will be test should be your starting cycle, drop all the other shit and start with test. You can add in winstrol or anavar but dont do either of those without test.

My recommendation is to get as far as you can naturally (Get your diet and training in check first) Then add a cycle if absolutely necessary.

Hi 3J,
I have heard you are a genuis with diets! I hope you can help...
lets start off with my stats so you can get a mental pic of what I'm talking about.

Male
Age - 24
Height - 6'1"
Weight - 196.21lb
BMI - 25.86
Body Fat % - 17,84%
BMR - 2050.98

Ok so I am new to the site and to gear and I was hoping you could help me out!
I have read a couple of posts and you seem to know what ur talking about!

I am looking to drop that body fat % to about 14 - 15% and my weight to about 188lb. I really want to be more shredded and ripped and have that all around "hard,veins popping out" look :) I work out 5 times a week for + - an hour every day. My diet consists more or less of :

Breakfast - 200g mueseli + 1 fat free yogurt + 1 fruit

Lunch - 2 small whole wheat rolls with 2 slices of cold meat , 1 fruit and 1 juice

Dinner - 250g - 350g of chicken / lean mince / steak / chicken breast , 3 small baked/boiled potatoes or rice , some green veg.

This diet is "sort of" based on a post you (3J) made on the site about taking in less calories than you burn etc.

then also ,

I am looking at getting some Clenbuterol and Stacking it with Winstrol (winny) and some stimulant like PhedraCut Ultra XT or something. I want to loose some b/f first then start bulking what do you think??I have read alot about gear on the site especially steroidology.com/forum/new-members-click-here/137328-newbie-dilemma.html <--- that post and I realize that gear without Test isn't really gonna help...but I'm kinda scared of gyno lol

Any advice will be much appreciated!Thanks in advance for all the help!

Newby

sorry bro i dont see the relation... that diet doesn't look like ANYTHING i would recommend.. just because your at a caloric deficit doesn't mean your doing it the right way..

u should really take the time to read through the first post of my free diet advice thread

Back