3J's diet review and Pct shop review with pics!

getfitgabe

Alright guys! Everyone know that bodybuilding, physique, pretty much everything to do with fitness is 90% diet and 10% training/gear. Sure you can workout all day long, but what you put into your body afterwards and before your workouts, is what matters the most.
I thought I had it all figured out before at my last show, but I didn't. I still ended up placing 2nd in men's heavy weight bodybuilding in 2015 all on my own.
I knew this time around I wanted to get first place, I wanted to make all this hard work worth it. So I hired 3j's and I am going to hire him through out my whole fitness journey torwards my pro card.

One thing I love about 3J is you can email him, and he'll respond within minutes, and those minutes count. I needed to add sodium to one of my meals but wasn't sure how much and I had/needed to eat ASAP and he told me within such a short notice. That's one thing I'm very pleased with.
Do what he says when he says, and you'll be so happy you did. Thank you 3J for the win.

Customer service through CJ is what needs to be expected, he's harsh on you if you don't stick to your plan. How are you supposed to win or achieve your goals with a coach that says, oh ok, just don't have another cheat meal. He tells me to quit bitching all the time and keeps my head in the game. (Everyone who's prepped know what I'm talking about, we bitch all the time on how hungry and tired we are haha). Hands down most knowledgable diet coach I have ever talked with/to. I am 100% satisfied and recommend him to all my friends and family.

I ended up Placing 2nd in men's classic Physique, 1st place in men's physique, and men's overall champion in men's physique.

Now I know I'm going to get flamed for my gear usage because I used a lot, and I'm pretty young still. But everything i used was from PCT Shop

Weeks 1-13 Test Cyp 100mg once a week
Weeks 1-8 tren ace 600 mg a week
Weeks 8-13 1000mg tren ace
Weeks 8-13 masteron ace 600mg a week
Weeks 6-10 winny 50mg
Weeks 10-13 winny 100mg
Weeks 1-13 anastrazole 1mg eod
Weeks 4-13 igf-1 lr3 100mcg Ed

Gear is legit and good to go and I don't plan on using another source anytime soon. Communication through them is awesome, customer service is awesome. Prices are awesome.
This is the before picture. Started my cycle and diet May 1, 2016
View attachment 564951

These are all the pics within the last two weeks, not in order.
View attachment 564952
View attachment 564953
View attachment 564954
View attachment 564955

very proud of you brother... you did great!!

that full moon butt pic though!!! lol :D

if any of you are interested in my 100% online nutrition/training progressive coaching please email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com

or check out the website: 3J's Nutrition

Dude ... F ing awesome. Man I only hope to get somewhere remotely close to your shape . Damn fine job.

ever so humble... what do you think youre gonna look like when you and i are done with your cutting phase?
Dude ... F ing awesome. Man I only hope to get somewhere remotely close to your shape . Damn fine job.

we decided we wanted to keep him with the least amount of bloat... and he is sensitive to gyno..

That's F'n incredible - First I have to compliment you getfitgabe on the transformation. Dude, you killed it!

And this is exactly why 3J is always my first and only recommendation if you're planning on hitting the stage
or if you goal is a complete transformation... he's your man!

As always 3J - GREAT JOB!!!

I am super super sensitive to gyno. One glance at test and my titties start tingling . That's why I ran 100mg test c a week, for the 14 weeks of prep.

Back