3rd cycle 1500mg too much??

I am 30 years old been working out for the past ten years the past year I done two cycles first was tren hex n sus270, 1.5 ml per week of tren n 2.5ml of AUS went from 104 to 116kg then went back down to 112, second cycle was sus250 n deca250 3ml sus a week n 2.5 ml deca a week n first 5 weeks 50mg of dbol went from 112 to 122 then back down to 117kg these were both ten week cycles, looking to my third wondering what everyone's advice is, 5 weeks dbol 60mg a week sus250 4ml a week, deca250 2ml a week, any advice on this cycle n gyno control it will be 1500 mg of testosterone a week? My detail are 30 years old male, 117 kg, eating around 5000 caloris a day body fat about 15-18% work out 4-5 times a week

^^test/deca/dbol is the best

how many weeks will you run the sus and deca?

so your saying, 4mls of sus 250 a week---= 1000mg sus/test and 500mg of deca and (60mg dbol for 5 weeks)?

Deca needs to ran at 2mg/lbs of body weight for best results for 14-16 weeks, so the 500mg would work, but go with around 600 mg. also run the sus a few more weeks than the deca. I would not run the dbol for more than 4 weeks.

I also think you dont need 1000mgs of sus, 750 should be enough imo

You will need an arimidex or aromasin for the test and dbol sides and caber or parmi for the prolactin sides form the deca. also have letro on hand in case gyno flares up.

Figure out your post cycle therapy (pct)? running hcg during cycle?

This could be a great cycle provided you run the proper ancillaries and you diet and training are dialed in.

Last edited:
Hey I'm looking in taking liquid stane through out the cycle will that do? N can u use this as pct as well? Thanks for your feedback

^^test/deca/dbol is the best

how many weeks will you run the sus and deca?

so your saying, 4mls of sus 250 a week---= 1000mg sus/test and 500mg of deca and (60mg dbol for 5 weeks)?

Deca needs to ran at 2mg/lbs of body weight for best results for 14-16 weeks, so the 500mg would work, but go with around 600 mg. also run the sus a few more weeks than the deca. I would not run the dbol for more than 4 weeks.

I also think you dont need 1000mgs of sus, 750 should be enough imo

You will need an arimidex or aromasin for the test and dbol sides and caber or parmi for the prolactin sides form the deca. also have letro on hand in case gyno flares up.

Figure out your post cycle therapy (pct)? running hcg during cycle?

This could be a great cycle provided you run the proper ancillaries and you diet and training are dialed in.

read all the stickies on the top of the forum page , they will help you understand what you are doing , 3 cycles and u dont know that aromasin isnt a serm for pct ?

[
Sorry didn't think when I was typing the last question I have clonus 60 mg/ml I don't know y I asked bout the other I had planned to stop 3 weeks after last inj,but do u guys think that aromatise is good enough during cycle for what ill be doing? Y is it as soon as someone makes a mistake everyone jumps on then straight away but no one is ready just to help?

QUOTE=R1rider;3221323]^^ x2

look more into post cycle therapy (pct) and do some more research Steve[/QUOTE]

Back