3rd Cycle 1st Gyno?

LilManX

Stats: 22 years old. 170lbs w/ 9% BF.
Got a few cycles under my belt. Decided to go with BD Andropen 275 for this cycle. I'm on week 3 and have noticed nipple sensitivity. Is this a possible sign of gyno? I've started taking 20mg of Nolva and hopefully the sensitivity will subside. Didn't have this on my last cycle ...sust250/deca 200 stack...what to do???

1st why are you on a 3rd cycle and just weigh 170 pounds . it would be rare to be seeing gyno on week 3 of a cycle but its possible.

I gained 24lbs off a sust/deca stack but i went off aas for a year and lost 20lbs so now I'm gaining it back slowly. Yea i wouldn't think gyno symptoms would've started this soon but my nipples are def sensitive. Will 20mg of Nolvadex for a week or 2 do the trick?

if you are having a problem now then just a few weeks is not going to stop it. you will more then have to stay on during the whole cycle. Now i have never used nolvadex. I have always used arimidex ( anastrozole )

thanks guys. I have plenty of Nolva to last a while and I also have Dostinex in case of prolactin trouble but how can you tell whether the sensitivity is from early gyno or prolactin levels?

Back