3rd cycle - The next level

BioHacker

Hello guys. Some feedback will be really appreciated. My first time using Deca, other compounds I have used before. Some questions:

Dosages of esthers too high?
How this combination will make me feel? (Blood pressure, mood, etc...)?
Is the PCT looking good?
What gains should I be expecting?

PREVIOUS CYCLE
Duration: 12 weeks
Cycle: Test - 500mg 2x/week, hcg 250iu 2x/week (That's it...)
Start: 170lbs, 12% BF (150 lbs lean mass)
After cycle: 185 lbs (Not sure BF)
After PCT: 177 lbs, 8% BF (163 lbs lean mass)

Results: 13 lbs of lean mass gained, 6 lbs of fat lost. Everyone I know noticed and comments, I look very dry and fit.

*Important to note that I was coming from a cutting diet before starting previous cycle, so increased glycogen retention should account for a decent chunk of the "lean gain" that was made).

CURRENT STATS
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 178lbs
BF %: 8 (Veiny arms, shoulders and bottom of abs, 6 pack, chest line...)

CYCLE (My 3rd overall)
Duration: 15 weeks
Goal: Mass gain, limited fat gain

Dates:
  • Start of cycle: March 18th
  • End of dianabol: April 15th
  • End of cycle: July 1st
  • Start of PCT: July 15th
  • End of PCT: August 12th

---Week 1 to 4---
  • Testosterone Enanthate - 500mg 2x/week (Correction: 250mg 2x/week, total of 500mg / week)
  • Nandrolone Decanoate - 500mg 2x/week (Correction: 250mg 2x/week, total of 500mg / week)
  • 25mg dianabol - 2x/day (1st dose Morning, 2nd before workout)
  • 250iu hcg - 2x/week
  • Arimidex 0.5mg - eod (Correction: Aromasin 25mg - eod)

--- Week 5 to 15 ---
  • Testosterone Enanthate - 500mg 2x/week (Correction: 250mg 2x/week, total of 500mg / week)
  • Nandrolone Decanoate - 500mg 2x/week (Correction: 250mg 2x/week, total of 500mg / week)
  • 250iu hcg - 2x/week
  • Arimidex 0.5mg - eod (Correction: Aromasin 25mg - eod)

PCT
--- Week 16 to 17 ---
  • Arimidex 0.5mg -eod (Correction: Aromasin 25mg - eod)

--- Week 18 to 19 ---
  • Clomid 100mg 1x/day
  • Nolvadex 40mg 1x/day

--- Week 20 to 21 ---
  • Clomid 50mg 1x/day
  • Nolvadex 20mg 1x/day

Total of compounds:
  • Test: 7500mg
  • Deca: 7500mg
  • HCG: 4000iu
  • Dianabol: 1400mg
  • Arimidex: 27mg
  • Clomid: 2100mg
  • Nolvadex: 840mg
DIET
Meal samples (6x a day):
  • 200g chicken breast + 250g of rice (47g protein, 70g carb, 4g fat) - 520 calories
  • 2 scoops whey + 2 cups of rice/corn sugar free cereal + Raw cocoa powder (56g protein, 70g carbs, 4g fat ) - 530 calories
  • 200g chicken breast + 1 large baked potato (47g protein, 70g carb, 4g fat) - 500 calories

Calories a day: 3200-3500 (~420-500g carbs, 300g protein, 25g fat)

*Fish oils , multivitamin, multi-mineral 2x day
*High fiber veggies 1x day
*Tumeric on rice to reduce inflamation
*Raw cocoa powder for antioxidants

TRAINING
  • Volume oriented (works best for me)
  • 7 days of rest between same muscle
  • 50-70 min sessions
  • 5 day split, 5x a week
  • 10-15 reps per set, 4 sets per exercise

1. Back: 24 sets (divided evenly between thickness and wideness exercises), Rear deltoids: 4 sets, Brachioradialis: 4 sets
  2. Chest: 20 sets (4 of those finisher with cable), Front Deltoids: 4 sets, Side Deltoids: 8 sets
  3. Quads: 12 sets (Also hamstring activation), Hamstrings: 8 sets (isolated movement), Glutes: 4 sets
  4. Triceps: 12 sets, Biceps: 12 sets (Kind of a rest)
  5. Abs: 16 sets (2 weighted exercises), Calves: 12 sets (8 gastrocnemius, 4 soleus)

Last edited:
Thanks for the detailed cycle plan, wish all where this detailed.
What about milk thistle for the ol liver.

Deca has a really long half life of 14 days, is very suppressive, and also has metabolites that are suppressive. To give yourself the best chance to recover it is important to wait long enough for the ester to clear your system prior to starting PCT, and running PCT long enough to finish with as little artificial sex hormones in your body as possible.

This first chart shows your blood levels for your plan. The yellow line is your Test E with 10 day half life, and blue is deca with 14. The black is the two added together. Your natural test production is about 14 ish, so use that as comparison for suppressed or not.

View attachment 567217

You can see your plan is starting PCT way too early, and finishing too soon. If you do that the PCT drugs will be mostly squandered, and you'll come out the other end still about 100% shut down. This might mean the PCT fails.

Here is an alternate plan where you run Test E two weeks longer than the deca, then wait 4 weeks after last shot, and extend PCT by one week to five.

View attachment 567218

If you do this you would start PCT while still more than natural level of 14 ish, but not too low that you'll lose muscle, and you'll emerge on the other end with much less synthetic hormone still in your body. Not 100% guaranteed to work, but a lot better plan that what you had.

Deca is a bitch to clear out of your system, these charts are eye openers.

May wanna throw in some pramipexole to keep prolactin at bay; progestins like deca and tren increase the hell out of prolactin.

May wanna throw in some pramipexole to keep prolactin at bay; progestins like deca and tren increase the hell out of prolactin. Take tankman's advice on PCT and you should be G2G; props for your detail orientedness bro, wish everyone else had that much attention to detail.

Not sure what happened there; can a mod delete my above post please?

I fixed some of the numbers in the original post by the way. Despite my detail orientation I mistakenly listed 2x the amount than I will be using for Test E and Deca. I'm using 500mg of each a week total (250mg 2x/week). Also I changed Adex to Aromasin.

Thanks for the detailed cycle plan, wish all where this detailed.
What about milk thistle for the ol liver.

I already supplement with Milk Thistle in general (For liver, kidney and antioxidants). And yes I will increase the dose for this. Good observation. Thank you.

Deca has a really long half life of 14 days, is very suppressive, and also has metabolites that are suppressive. To give yourself the best chance to recover it is important to wait long enough for the ester to clear your system prior to starting PCT, and running PCT long enough to finish with as little artificial sex hormones in your body as possible.

This first chart shows your blood levels for your plan. The yellow line is your Test E with 10 day half life, and blue is deca with 14. The black is the two added together. Your natural test production is about 14 ish, so use that as comparison for suppressed or not.

View attachment 567217

You can see your plan is starting PCT way too early, and finishing too soon. If you do that the PCT drugs will be mostly squandered, and you'll come out the other end still about 100% shut down. This might mean the PCT fails.

Here is an alternate plan where you run Test E two weeks longer than the deca, then wait 4 weeks after last shot, and extend PCT by one week to five.

View attachment 567218

If you do this you would start PCT while still more than natural level of 14 ish, but not too low that you'll lose muscle, and you'll emerge on the other end with much less synthetic hormone still in your body. Not 100% guaranteed to work, but a lot better plan that what you had.

Deca is a bitch to clear out of your system, these charts are eye openers.

Oh wow. This is so insightful. Thank you very much. I didn't take in consideration the longer half-life of Deca. So let me see if I got this straight:

-Stop deca at week 13 instead of 15 (2 weeks prior to end of Test-E).
-Wait 4 weeks before starting PCT instead of 2 weeks (So PCT starts at week 19).
-Run my PCT for 5 weeks total instead of 4 (Week 20 to week 25).

May wanna throw in some pramipexole to keep prolactin at bay; progestins like deca and tren increase the hell out of prolactin.

I didn't even think of this. Will this affect the efficacy of the cycle? What dosages do you recommend? I don't know if I can get them before the start of the cycle. Would it be OK to introduce them half-way in the cycle?

Thanks all of you for your recommendations!

Oh wow. This is so insightful. Thank you very much. I didn't take in consideration the longer half-life of Deca. So let me see if I got this straight:

-Wait 4 weeks before starting PCT instead of 2 weeks (So PCT starts at week 19).

I didn't even think of this. Will this affect the efficacy of the cycle? What dosages do you recommend? I don't know if I can get them before the start of the cycle. Would it be OK to introduce them half-way in the cycle?

Yes and Yes. Good luck!

I fixed some of the numbers in the original post by the way. Despite my detail orientation I mistakenly listed 2x the amount than I will be using for Test E and Deca. I'm using 500mg of each a week total (250mg 2x/week). Also I changed Adex to Aromasin.

I already supplement with Milk Thistle in general (For liver, kidney and antioxidants). And yes I will increase the dose for this. Good observation. Thank you.

Thanks all of you for your recommendations!

It won't affect it negatively at all, it's actually been shown to increase growth hormone, don't know if it's enough to actually notice a difference. I noticed way better sleep on it and better mood. Just start it as soon as you can.

It won't affect it negatively at all, it's actually been shown to increase growth hormone, don't know if it's enough to actually notice a difference. I noticed way better sleep on it and better mood. Just start it as soon as you can.

What is your intake recommendation (dosage and frequency) for this cycle? I find conflicting info online.

Make sure to run hcg with your ai up to pct also.

I've read that HCG will suppress the endocrine system like androgens do (but at a lesser degree). Wouldn't it be better to use that time to allow the body to get completely clear of any substance that causes suppression so that the endocrine system can recover during PCT?

I think there is some confusion on HCG suppressing. It acts as synthetic LH, so the part of your endocrine system that produces testosterone, namely your nuts, will be charged up by the HCG. The part that senses enough estrogen & testosterone and prompts the pituitary to make LH and FSH, namely your hypothalamus, will be suppressed if there is enough test and estrogen present. So really in terms of pathways it is suppressing 1/3 of your HPTA.

But the real purpose is to restore your testicles that have been on holiday, and get them pumping out test in advance of you taking the PCT drugs which will prime the rest of the system.

Take it during cycle and in the gap up to PCT, stop a couple days before starting the clomid and nolva.

Back