4-16-12 updated pic of me

Wow.

I need a fathead decal of you outside my office with arms folded saying, "You're stupidity, uh exigency, is not my emergency."

Thanks guys,well i just finished my 3rd real cycle back in March,i done a test/deca cycle for 24 weeks....then i came off and went back on my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose,and im planning another cycle and prolly gonna start in august or september,gonna go with test/deca/masteron this run

24 !! Weeks? i heard that a cycle never may pass a 12 week limit?
Otherwise the body can't be able to bring up its own testosterone production again ? inform me if i am wrong ...

But lookin massive buddy!

Otherwise the body can't be able to bring up its own testosterone production again ? inform me if i am wrong ...

There's no set time for a cycle. You could be shut down for life after that first shot (not likely but not impossible)....

Bullseye is on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so he doesn't have to worry about that though :D

Some guys run 20 week cycles with no problem. It gives their bodys more time to adapt to the weight they just put on.

Thanks guys,well i just finished my 3rd real cycle back in March,i done a test/deca cycle for 24 weeks....then i came off and went back on my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose,and im planning another cycle and prolly gonna start in august or september,gonna go with test/deca/masteron this run

What's your goal bro ??

...if you plan on cutting up a bit masteron is the way to go

...if you want bulk ?? Slam T-400 and Sus-250 for 20 weeks

Go large or go the fuck home. The more you cycle the more "immune" you become to the chemicals. IMHO bulking right off the bat is key..then refinement. But who am I to speak I guess...I do everything "unconventional" I guess....

:beertoast

What's your goal bro ??

...if you plan on cutting up a bit masteron is the way to go

...if you want bulk ?? Slam T-400 and Sus-250 for 20 weeks

Go large or go the fuck home. The more you cycle the more "immune" you become to the chemicals. IMHO bulking right off the bat is key..then refinement. But who am I to speak I guess...I do everything "unconventional" I guess....

:beertoast
brother i just want to be big,thats it,i cant take tren,so im stuck with deca/test and im interested on the addition of masteron this next run

whats your body fat % at bullseye, u find the cycle helps lower body fat?
ummmm my body fat is around 18% and it did help a little cutting a little BF,not much though

Back