4 months of HGH is it worth it???

dirk338

I only have enough money to buy 4 months of growth hormone. I was going to take 4 iu a day along with 150mg of prop and 100mg of masterone eod. Is only 4 months of growth worth it? Or do you have to take it longer to get the best results?. Thanks guys.

Wouldn't it be a good length and dose for very good cutting cycle ? Retain muscle and cut bf...even add muscle

buy 4months now and start, and in 3 to 3 and a half months im sure you will have the money to buy another 4 months

You didn't mention the dose you plan on taking. 4 months should show some results, but as someone said, it may be limited to fat loss at that point.

I've been on for 4 months @ 4iu 5 on 2 off, and at this point I've noticed a great deal of fat loss in my midsection (this month particularly) with no drop in calories or change in food for the most part. I've also gained a couple of lbs; but that could be the delayed effects of 2 months of IGF use - I'm not ready to give the HGH credit for that. I plan on staying on it at that dose for a long time. I've also added pegMGF (50 mcg/day) and I'll be adding hMGF (200 mcg/day locally split into 2 doses) and more IGF (50 mcg/day) and Test E

Last edited:
Osiris of dis Shit said:
You didn't mention the dose you plan on taking. 4 months should show some results, but as someone said, it may be limited to fat loss at that point.

I've been on for 4 months @ 4iu 5 on 2 off, and at this point I've noticed a great deal of fat loss in my midsection (this month particularly) with no drop in calories or change in food for the most part. I've also gained a couple of lbs; but that could be the delayed effects of 2 months of IGF use - I'm not ready to give the HGH credit for that. I plan on staying on it at that dose for a long time. I've also added pegMGF (50 mcg/day) and I'll be adding hMGF (200 mcg/day locally split into 2 doses) and more IGF (50 mcg/day) and Test E
How long do you cycle IGF? I noticed I dont get hypo from IGF after about 3 1/2 to 4weeks. Appetite shuts down after that long too to my usual, no appetite.

pineapple said:
How long do you cycle IGF? I noticed I dont get hypo from IGF after about 3 1/2 to 4weeks. Appetite shuts down after that long too to my usual, no appetite.

I go for about 2 months on IGF. Being on HGH, it seems that you can run it almost ad infinitum due to the production-->maturation of satellite cells cycle. Nevertheless, I'll run it for 2 months with one month off even on HGH. That seems to beworking for me

And maybe look into Ghrelin for the appetite. I've heard that stuff works wonders for the hungers

Back