4th week cut progress pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
ka5yeo.jpg

Last edited:
Good job Matt, defiantly slimming down. Your going to have that 180ilb ripped look that u liked so much..lol

Starting weight and current weight. But yes, def seeing some changes keep it up bro
Personal I don't see any merit in bulking and cutting per se. Eat and lift for the way you want to eventually look, instead of adding fat with some muscle the trying to strip off the fat later.

Again, just my opinion. Right, wrong or indifferent

Last edited:
209 start, 191 as of sundays measurements
Very strict diet, no cardio, hit by dorian yates
This week 300p, 150c, 70g fat
Following weeks, 225p, 275c, 60f ( first week dieting), droped approx 20g off carbs per week to adjust from my bulk, now the serious shit begins with carbs low
1 refeed day every sunday, jack my carbs up to 525c with pro at 225, and fats at 50g

Last edited:
Awesome progress so far dude, good to see you sticking with the strict diet - keep it going :)

You may want to reduce the carbs slightly on refeed day if your feeling good so far on your cut - down to around 450g would be sufficient to replenish glycogen & upregulate the important stuff.

Last edited:
That's a pretty crazy weight loss for four weeks - assuming some must have been water/bloat-related? Were you using an AI while blasting, or did you add one now while cutting?

No, always ran an ai during my tren blast, and running my ai right now on my cruise .25 adex every 3.5 days, just have the genetics I guess to sock on the weight and loose weight pretty fast too, always been that way
And no fat burners, no cardio, nothing but my diet/ training and cruise dose
Lost anout 9-10lbs first first ( water weight)

Last edited:
Thanks ripp, yeah gonna drop down my refeed to 450g, drop the protein down to 225g and fat at 50g, and then continue on my 300g pro, 150c, 60f, 2300 cal diet, 15% deficit and take messurements every sunday like I have been doing :)
Rougly loosing 1/2" off my neck and waist per week amd holding onto my muscle which is key

Thanks ripp, yeah gonna drop down my refeed to 450g, drop the protein down to 225g and fat at 50g, and then continue on my 300g pro, 150c, 60f, 2300 cal diet, 15% deficit and take messurements every sunday like I have been doing :)
Rougly loosing 1/2" off my neck and waist per week amd holding onto my muscle which is key
Why are you wasting your time. Im really looking forward to week 12. I hope you can prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back