4th week cut progress pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads are getting old... Very fast

Not to be a prick, but I see no difference in all your progress pics. Just worry about doing what you gotta do, post up a single start of cut and when you have finished the cut.

189.4lbs today the rest of the measurements come tomorrow, cant reme, ber the last time I was in the 180lbs range lol

These threads are getting old... Very fast

Not to be a prick, but I see no difference in all your progress pics. Just worry about doing what you gotta do, post up a single start of cut and when you have finished the cut.

I like to make a log so in amother 8 weeks I can trace back and see the progress, most people dont on here, so be it, I u dont like my threads why eben bother checking them out?
Once again u are not going to make dramatic changes in 4 weeks, I told people I would post pics once a month and I keep my word unlike yourself atleast I post pics up my physique bro, for all I know u could be some crack head behind a computer desk typig away thinking hes the incredible hulk with his ultimate crack high

Last edited:
Honestly I take that as a compliment if u dont see a change in my physique "why" means I started my cut at 209 4 weeks ago snd now down to 189lbs, if my physique looks the same its telling me that I am holding my muscle mass while triming down the bf, thanks bro

I am not a cardio guy what so ever, so no cardio involved relying on my strict diet and hit proggy by dorian yates, so whoever says u gotta do excess cardio to trim down is full of shit, strict dieting and lifting as heavy as possible is keeping my strength and triming down, what more csn u ask for

Grow up Matt. Your 33 years old.

Said nothing wrong bro to make me immature man, I am being polite as possible bro, its u guys walking around this forum disrespecting people with nothig to back yourself up with, maybe stop disrespecting people and u wont get what u ask for

Said nothing wrong bro to make me immature man, I am being polite as possible bro, its u guys walking around this forum disrespecting people with nothig to back yourself up with, maybe stop disrespecting people and u wont get what u ask for
U sit on here all day and night posting smuck, dont u do nothing else bro?

It's a forum. I don't need to validate anything to anybody. I get validation from a lot of members on here. Your full of shit!

Honestly I take that as a compliment if u dont see a change in my physique "why" means I started my cut at 209 4 weeks ago snd now down to 189lbs, if my physique looks the same its telling me that I am holding my muscle mass while triming down the bf, thanks bro
There is no fucking way in he'll that you lost 20lbs and still look the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back