50 mg Stanozol tabs

sbardy69

Sup fellas,

I was just wondering if any of you have taken the 50mg yellow circle stanozol tabs(not sure who produces them) and how your body reacted...

Thanks
Sbardy

The only 50mg Winstrol (winny) tabs that are yellow that I know off are made by British Dragon. All of there products are good.

MotownMuscle said:
The only 50mg Winstrol (winny) tabs that are yellow that I know off are made by British Dragon. All of there products are good.

Ditto!

god bless

ps - i know I.P. makes a 50mg winny...but i believe they are blue

yes but....

i was asking if you have ever taken them...Because i started out stackin with clen for 2 weeks and results were fine, keeping weight but losing the fat....But after the 2 weeks on of clen i peaked off...Just wondering if any1 has ever take more than 1 tab a day....

Sbardy

You guys have to keep in mind just because i dont post 100 times a week doesnt mean i have no knowledge, mine are the british dragons but thats not what i was asking...Sorry fellas....

Sbardy

I wouldn't recommend taking over 50 mg of a 17alkaloid oral steroid. Best to pic up some injectable Winstrol (winny) if you were going to up the dosage.

You should definately be gettin some good results from 50mg, i gave some to my buddy and he liked them.

There are several yellow round Winstrol (winny) brands.

Chinese made BD, Thai made BD and Ohua.

pipes said:
I wouldn't recommend taking over 50 mg of a 17alkaloid oral steroid. Best to pic up some injectable Winstrol (winny) if you were going to up the dosage.
Correct me if Im wrong but isnt injectable Winstrol (winny) still 17AA as well?

DougoeFre5h said:
Correct me if Im wrong but isnt injectable Winstrol (winny) still 17AA as well?

I read a post from Txlonghorn from before, saying that it didn't matter if it oral or injectable, the liver still gets affected .. doing one or the other still does the exact same thing ..

Back