500mg enanthate back to 100mg cyp for trt

LateStart

So......if I've been on 500mg enanthate for 3 months, how long on 100mg cyp will it take to get back to a "normal" level for my Dr appointment? Was thinking that 10weeks might be long enough. I know some of you guys are pros on how long these things take. Question is for trt purposes. Any input appreciated

So......if I've been on 500mg enanthate for 3 months, how long on 100mg cyp will it take to get back to a "normal" level for my Dr appointment? Was thinking that 10weeks might be long enough. I know some of you guys are pros on how long these things take. Question is for trt purposes. Any input appreciated

hmmmmmnnn. You can always miss your appointment. Oh sorry doc, I forgot it was today. Enanthate Ester Stays in your system for 2 weeks. So like probably 3 or 4 weeks and your levels will be back to normal.

Thank you Vic......been planning on waiting 10 weeks at least. I suppose I could get my own labs to make absolutely sure, but I feel pretty safe at 10 tob12 weeks my test level should be right.....and my other levels should be in check. Will give blood a month out as well

if you revved your test up i would give it at least 4 weeks until your bloods get back into normal range.. at least. if you have a LEGIT TRT SCRIPT you do not want to fuck that up.

Most definitely gill. I appreciate the info. I don't want to mess things up. Planning at least 8 weeks. You think I could immediately go to my trt dose. Plan was to go from 500 straight to 100 the following week. 100 is my trt

Most definitely gill. I appreciate the info. I don't want to mess things up. Planning at least 8 weeks. You think I could immediately go to my trt dose. Plan was to go from 500 straight to 100 the following week. 100 is my trt
yeah you can most definitely go down to 100 straight away. no need to taper down because your body / the ester will do that on its own just be careful with your AI dosage. 100mg of test a week normally would require no AI at all because that is just about what your body naturally would have produced in its prime

You can think of it in terms of half lives. Assume 10 days for enanthate. 500-100=400 surplus. In 10 days 400 drops to 200, 20 days to 100, 30 days to 50, 40 days to 25, 50 days to 12.5, 60 days to 6.25.

It's not that simple since it isn't only your last week in your bloodstream, but what has built up from all prior weeks, but that puts you in the ballpark. After 9 or 10 weeks it won't be detectable.

I see my doc every 6months. Plan is to START immediately after I see him and stay on for 12 to 14 weeks. Then back to trt until next appointment. Hope this plan is conservative enough. From the replies it sounds like it will be fine. Thanks to all

yes, looking at half life's like stated above is best way.

Just remember

Day 1= 100%
10= 50%
20= 25%
30= 12.5% and typically near natural levels at 12.5% and lower

I some times will skip a trt shot or two and then get my blood work done so my test levels go down quicker. Although whenever I skip a few shots to get my test levels lower the rapid decline in testosterone makes me feel kind of lethargic.

Instead of crashing........could I achieve the same results just going back to 100mg per week starting 2 or 3 months out? Was hoping to avoid the crash unless I ended up running too long and got close to my appointment time.

100 per week is not going to crash you, you'll go from Superman to Clark Kent.

I'd be interested to hear your feedback on how it feels different.

100 per week is not going to crash you, you'll go from Superman to Clark Kent.

I'd be interested to hear your feedback on how it feels different.

I'll report how I feel before I see the doc.......then I will report my numbers after the results come back. This is how we learn from each other right? :)

Back