500mg enanthate back to 100mg cyp for trt

Back to 100mg now.....starting 3rd week and it just isn't as great as it was. Lol. Really should get some bloodwork done because my sex drive is low and acne more pronounced on shoulders and upper back. Assuming it will level out as my body accepts the new dose. Will go to the doc early February to renew my scrip and hopefully even talk him into more. Planning to further discuss hcg, as I have not used any thus far. He wouldn't prescribe it last time but I'll revisit this issue with him. I'll stay in touch with you guys as I get closer to my doc visit and then afterwards with my blood work results. Last time this dose (100mg per week) had me close to 1100 4 days after injection. We will see if that changes.

One last post on this and then I'll shut up until my appointment in Feb. I feel great now. Over a month at 100mg now and I take 25mg clomid daily. Will let everyone know in 6 or 8 weeks when I get my blood drawn. Curious what my levels will be. Thanks for all the comments

For anyone interested.....got my bloodwrok back today. Cycle was 500 enanthate ended 2 months before doc visit. After stopping the cycle I felt leveled out in one month. Body started to feel normal. Was taking 100mg cypionate a week, .25mg anastrozole, and 25 mg clomid. Balls came back a little but not fully. Ejaculate got much better volume (sorry for being gross but some people want help in that area so I thought it's good info).
Results total testosterone 1454.........estrogen 54.9 on 7.6 - 42.6 scale
LH 5.9 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.0 (1.5-12.4)

The lh and fsh tell me the clomid is kicking ass even with 100mg per week being administered.

Anyway. Said I would update

Edit:to be clear. The clomid is part of my trt. I wasn't tryingvto recover to normal I'm just trying to get to my doc without levels being sky high

I do this all the time...

Let’s say you inject on Friday’s.

2 weeks after your last shot on-cycle.

Shoot 100mg a week on Fridays, for 2 weeks.

The third week do your blood work as late in the day as you can on the Friday before you inject.

You should be well within range, as bodys react differently give it a test run and get your own blood work so you don’t mess up your script.

For anyone interested.....got my bloodwrok back today. Cycle was 500 enanthate ended 2 months before doc visit. After stopping the cycle I felt leveled out in one month. Body started to feel normal. Was taking 100mg cypionate a week, .25mg anastrozole, and 25 mg clomid. Balls came back a little but not fully. Ejaculate got much better volume (sorry for being gross but some people want help in that area so I thought it's good info).
Results total testosterone 1454.........estrogen 54.9 on 7.6 - 42.6 scale
LH 5.9 (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.0 (1.5-12.4)

The lh and fsh tell me the clomid is kicking ass even with 100mg per week being administered.

Anyway. Said I would update

Edit:to be clear. The clomid is part of my trt. I wasn't tryingvto recover to normal I'm just trying to get to my doc without levels being sky high

Thanks for the update and so good to see that your feeling better.

Back