500mg Test E FIRST REAL CYCLE! CRITIQUE PLEASE

PICHARDO

As some of you may know, I resently got ripped off pretty bad. Anyhow, I did a lot more research and now ready to start my very first REAL cycle. So here it goes:
Week 1 - 12: 500mg of Test E (250g 2x a week)
Week 13 - 14: Lift, Eat, Rest
Week 15 - 16: Nolva 40mg a day
Week 17 - 18: Nolva 20mg a day

Good and simple, right?

One question: I am planning on getting Geofman Test E: is it easy to take the stuff out of there with the needle? These are smaller vials (from the pics I saw) and only have a ml of the solution containing 250mg/ml. I'm only familiar with the bigger vials with 10ml of the solution. (Although it was fake gear ) So I will pretty much need to buy 24 of these little things. This brand is good? GEOFMAN. Thanks in advance for your responses.

So you got ampules??? Man those are a pain in the ass but they work...I think your cycle looks good!!! Dont tell me your gettin this shit from a buddy!

I think you should look into Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as well bro and I would switch the nolva with clomid 50/50/50/50

No! Never again from a "friend". I thought Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) wouldn't be necessary for a simple first cycle like mine. I will conider that, though. I will look more into it. You preffer/reccomend chlomid? a higher more steady dose instead starting off your post cycle therapy (pct) higher tha decreasing? Thanks cobra

Also, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) DURING my cycle or during my post cycle therapy (pct)? Same goes for clomid? I was thinking of only adding nolva durng my cycle if I start noticing Gyno...

Also, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) DURING my cycle or during my post cycle therapy (pct)? Same goes for clomid? I was thinking of only adding nolva durng my cycle if I start noticing Gyno...

it is a simple cycle...you are correct...but one shot of exogenous test will shut down your natural test production. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will keep you producing your natty test which will help you from "crashing" after you stop your last shot and it will also help you keep more gains...its basically become a staple in todays cycles. For me its a must have. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) cannot be used for post cycle therapy (pct) as it suppresses your hpta and thats what we are trying to get working again in post cycle therapy (pct)..you would run your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) all the way through your cycle up until 4 days before post cycle therapy (pct) starts. You can start at 250iu e/4/d and if your nuts are still shrinking then you can bump it to 500iu e/4/d and so on...

As for gyno on test...you need to get an ai...aromasin is prefered at 12.5mg/ed all the way through your cycle and post cycle therapy (pct)...(you really dont have to take it until you notice signs of gyno starting) and arimidex you would take .5mg/ed all the way through your post cycle therapy (pct).

I just think nolva is pretty weak and works better with clomid...but if you only want to use one then use clomid at 50/ed/4 weeks or toremifene at 60/ed/4weeks

and if you did buy ampules...with that many I would look at getting an ampule opener to make it easy...they are like 6 bucks

Arimidex all the way through my post cycle therapy (pct)? As in during PCT or from the very beginning of my cycle till the very end of my PCT?

Yep. At test 500 mg/week you most likely will need it. You could wait till you sensitive around your nips or just start it from the get go.

Arimidex all the way through my post cycle therapy (pct)? As in during PCT or from the very beginning of my cycle till the very end of my PCT?

the way I run my arimidex is .5mg/ed all the way up until halfway through my pct...then for the second half I drop the dosage to .25ed until pct is over to help control estro rebound...so ya you should run it through pct....but the only reason you should take it is if you get gyno...other wise I would just have it in stock and ready to go just in case

Hey Cobra, I'm a little confused: so do I use arimidex ONLY if I notice signs of Gyno? Or aromasin? Are they both just 2 types of AI? For both you said to take all through post cycle therapy (pct) but only if oticed signs of GYNO. I GET THEY ARE JUST 2 DIFFERENT OPTIONS I CAN GO WITH??

Hey Cobra, I'm a little confused: so do I use arimidex ONLY if I notice signs of Gyno? Or aromasin? Are they both just 2 types of AI? For both you said to take all through post cycle therapy (pct) but only if oticed signs of GYNO. I GET THEY ARE JUST 2 DIFFERENT OPTIONS I CAN GO WITH??

ya...arimidex and aromasin both block gyno from estrogen. So one or the other will work...I would go with aromasin myself. The other type of gyno comes from prolactin but you are not running anything that will cause that.

You only have to run the stuff if you notice signs kicking in...like soar or puffy nipples or a small lump under your nipples..

it is a simple cycle...you are correct...but one shot of exogenous test will shut down your natural test production. Hcg will keep you producing your natty test which will help you from "crashing" after you stop your last shot and it will also help you keep more gains...its basically become a staple in todays cycles. For me its a must have. Hcg cannot be used for post cycle therapy (pct) as it suppresses your hpta and thats what we are trying to get working again in post cycle therapy (pct)..you would run your hcg all the way through your cycle up until 4 days before post cycle therapy (pct) starts. You can start at 250iu e/4/d and if your nuts are still shrinking then you can bump it to 500iu e/4/d and so on...

As for gyno on test...you need to get an ai...aromasin is prefered at 12.5mg/ed all the way through your cycle and post cycle therapy (pct)...(you really dont have to take it until you notice signs of gyno starting) and arimidex you would take .5mg/ed all the way through your post cycle therapy (pct).

I just think nolva is pretty weak and works better with clomid...but if you only want to use one then use clomid at 50/ed/4 weeks or toremifene at 60/ed/4weeks

You're real informative, Cobra. I actually thought of starting a thread regarding when to stop using hcg. I know when to start using it, but can't quite figure out when to stop it. You answered my question with your post. Additionally, Now I'm also better informed regarding the use of arimidex. Cool thread and posts.

You're real informative, Cobra. I actually thought of starting a thread regarding when to stop using hcg. I know when to start using it, but can't quite figure out when to stop it. You answered my question with your post. Additionally, Now I'm also better informed regarding the use of arimidex. Cool thread and posts.

and Im not sure if you know this bro but there is a sticky at the top of this page called "standard pct" it will tell you alot about hcg as well

Back