500mg Test E right glute still swollen

I injected for my first time on Friday had a great training day in the gym although I didn't warm the vial or massage the area to my mistake. Is it normal for it to still be swollen 5 days later? it doesn't seem to be infected, the pain has gone down which was crippling the 3rd day. Is it just virgin muscle?:doh::Pat::wallbash:

yeah , this happened to me the first time too ,its normal . but i did quad , its going to happen for a while to all new muscles you inject , may take a little while before you get used to it , pain for me lasted about 4days , hurt a fair bit , just make sure u are always sterile , alcohol wipes , and aspirate , ull be fine

As long as it doesn't keep swelling, turn red, and get warm to the touch. Could very well be since its a virgin muscle. Keep an eye on it, like you said it has gone down a bit and the swelling aswell. You should be fine. Since it was a 500mg shot, I'm geussing it was a 2cc shot. Which in my opinion is a lot for a first shot into a virgine muscle.

a little bit of a lump is normal for a few days. I dont think actually swollen up is normal. theres a difference in these two.
I can normally feel a slight lump after injecting a day later. Not painful though.
I had a swollen left leg last time I shot in quad.. it wasnt just a lump cause my whole leg to half my knee was swollen.
Took 2 weeks off from that site and injected elsewhere.

if its still bothering you by next injection time, id skip that site and inject elsewhere.
since you say its going down, you may have just had bad technique when injecting and its going away.
keep eye on it though, but sounds like youre ok from what you say

Back