50MG anavar orange pills british dragon

mannymendoza

Are these legit??

I just bought some

they are 50MG say BD on one side and 50 on other they are bright orange. let me know before i take these. Since I plan on doing 100MG per day.

I have seen dozens of bad lab reports about British Dragon. Even for simple products they change raw materials to reduce the costs. So i highly doubt they will put 50 mg Oxandrolone in that tablet. You can find the lab reports on Anabolics book

try 'em

Try em and see if they work. You already bought them so you might as well take them. If they end up being placebo/sugar pills then you'll know it when you have no sides and no results.

i highly doubt that any UG lab would produce 50mg anavar tabs, it's just not cost effective...

but as stated above... u already got 'em so might as well use 'em. Most likely they are oxandrolone, just probably not 50mg ;)

Running them now at 75mg a day. In 3rd week and they are legit. Mine are from the aisan bd.

i highly doubt that any UG lab would produce 50mg anavar tabs, it's just not cost effective...

but as stated above... u already got 'em so might as well use 'em. Most likely they are oxandrolone, just probably not 50mg ;)

ive seen a hanful of places that are legit sources that make 50mg anavar

If you saw the direct price IP has them for you would laugh even harder at the 50mg tabs.

OP, in the end BD is a counterfeit product made by some questionable gents who have been in the business for some time.

Var is a pricy raw.

I also wish to add Var's short halflife of 6-8hrs makes a 50mg just dumb especially considering ladies often use Anavar (var) at 10mgs and Bro's at 60-80mg/day. A 50mg IMO is lame.

Kinda a laugh as Zeek says but in many ways.

There was a source on another board that introduced 50mg anavars at a cost of less than $.70 each. In the end it proved to be t-bol instead of anavar!

A quality raw for anavar is truly expensive and while we all love great deals and such we need to know that if the price is too low that there is probably a reason for that

anavar

Var is a pricy raw.

I also wish to add Var's short halflife of 6-8hrs makes a 50mg just dumb especially considering ladies often use Anavar (var) at 10mgs and Bro's at 60-80mg/day. A 50mg IMO is lame.

Kinda a laugh as Zeek says but in many ways.

I don't know why people keep saying Anavar is so expensive. its not much more than the crap you buy at GNC. when i first thought about it i thought it would be alot more expensive than it is

I don't know why people keep saying Anavar is so expensive. its not much more than the crap you buy at GNC. when i first thought about it i thought it would be alot more expensive than it is

are you comparing steroids to weight gainer?
lololol your funny

mine are good. cost 1.25 each.10mg(10 dollars a day at 80mg.) and bd labeled pills bright orange. dont know why everyone sais its expensive? because it is compared to other things. dbol andro costs less than 1/2 that price and they come with 25mg.

Last edited:
buddy found some old BD bright orange anavar, think he said 50mg. He asked how to tell if it was legit.

lol, i said use it........

seriously, though, outside of testing it in a lab, how can a person identify legits and fake vars?

also, what is the typical dosage for someone in the 180-200 pound range?

I used the exact same ones earlier this summer. Although I took them at 50mg a day, I was also taking BD tren E and Andropen 275. I got great results from it. So again, u bought it....so try it.

I used the exact same ones earlier this summer. Although I took them at 50mg a day, I was also taking BD tren E and Andropen 275. I got great results from it. So again, u bought it....so try it.

he posted this in feb. i think hes already tried them.....

Are these legit??

I just bought some

they are 50MG say BD on one side and 50 on other they are bright orange. let me know before i take these. Since I plan on doing 100MG per day.

Heard lots about these BD 50's and if you do some research you'll find the story. In a nutshell I have heard that a pretty well known source has been counterfeiting lads shit and selling it. I have also heard the product isn't that bad -go figure???

My experience with Anavar (var) is that it's expensive and can't be produced cheaply. Zeek is right on target with his posts!!!

Back