54 year old women gh

simpllyhuge

my mother was intrested in gh for looking yonger and for sleep issues. She hardly sleeps even when she takes sleeping pills. She also has pains in her legs and her ancle broke really easly recently. should she get her natural gh tested first? how would she go about this. shes in the medical field and has acces to any blood tests.

Your mother sounds like she is void of nutrition, get her on a multi-nutrient multivitamin, perhaps a greens supplement, Calcium & Magnesium along with some iron to help the circulation.

There is a product by Peter Gillham called Calm... http://www.petergillham.com/ get the rasberry. Most americans are deficent in magnesium an the often effects thier ability to sleep. I put many senior citizens on this product and they love it.

have her hormone levels checked; menopause comes with hormone changes that cause brittle bones, hair loss, hot flashes, insomnia, etc. check with a doctor before you make any decisions; you could seriously throw her hormone levels out of whack and still not fix her current problems...
~KITTY

aProtege said:
Your mother sounds like she is void of nutrition, get her on a multi-nutrient multivitamin, perhaps a greens supplement, Calcium & Magnesium along with some iron to help the circulation.

There is a product by Peter Gillham called Calm... http://www.petergillham.com/ get the rasberry. Most americans are deficent in magnesium an the often effects thier ability to sleep. I put many senior citizens on this product and they love it.
What are some other foods that have magnesium in them?

thanks for the help. she is actually on hormone replacement. is their a anti anging doctor she could see in the nyc area.???

simpllyhuge said:
isnt a hollistic doctor an herb doctor

Not at all.. and its Holistic not HoLListic like I posted before.. they believe in treating the body and mind as a whole..not just parts and such..I believe they also believe in preventative medicine (optimum hormone levels and such) and anti-aging...

Excellent answers guys!!! xoxoxo

It is in my experience with post menapausal women that est and pro treatment alone is NOT sufficient...
She would do better getting her hormones fully balanced and that includes testosterone.. she may even do well with gh therapy..
but she will need to see a doctor that works primarily in anti-aging clinics etc like fantom mentioned...

also for postmenapausal women, an increase in fiber and soy is really beneficial!!

good luck
super

well she had all her hormones tested and supposedly they are fine. shes interested in trying some low dose gh. I have yellow tops and was thinking about 1-1.5 iu a day. ill hold off intill i get your advice thou.

Back