5'7 lifters... wheres my short brothas

5 '9 235 lbs at the moment, I will be 250 lbs by February. I don't know what my Bf will be then, but by June I'll be between 235-240= 12-15 Bf, all in how my end diet go's.. I've been lifting 25 years and it takes years to build muscle density and you have to be a little God Gifted too....

I don't mean to sound offensive at all, but anything below 5'10 is really unlucky. People over 6'0 foot are usually the most aesthetic and most in proportion if you ask me.

5'7" and 380 lbs. Hired 3J six weeks ago and have dropped 20 pounds in the past six weeks.

Did he pay you to say that? Lol sounds like bullshit to me, or just a really unhealthy way of losing that weight. Not long ago you said you were 300 pounds and now you are 380? Make up your fucking mind.

Did he pay you to say that? Lol sounds like bullshit to me, or just a really unhealthy way of losing that weight. Not long ago you said you were 300 pounds and now you are 380? Make up your fucking mind.

You are full of shit, prove that I said that by identifying the thread or else shut the fuck up and suck a dick! I have seen you posting the last few days and you really have not offered anything positive to this board, does your life suck that bad that you have nothing but negativity to spread around. I am curious what you consider unhealthy about losing 20 pounds over a 6 week period, that is an average of three pounds a week?

I don't mean to sound offensive at all, but anything below 5'10 is really unlucky. People over 6'0 foot are usually the most aesthetic and most in proportion if you ask me.

since your so fucking cocky all of a sudden post some pics up. the thread said nothing about what foreveraesthetic thinks is proportionate. If you don't have anything positive to add to this forum we don't want to hear. So disrespectful

Foreveraesthetic.. Hey not too sound like an asshole but short bodybuilders arwe real bodybuilders not sum vagina.. Fitness model in surfer trunks!!!..

Back