6 weeks in Test E

Ash333

I am 6 weeks in to my Test E cycle..
Its going well growth on my shoulders espesh, i have uped my weight on most things.
But i am looking for more is there anything to add does anyone think?
Should i be more patient with my cycle?
Or just up my ml i am currently on 2ml a week jabbing tuesdays and fridays.
Diet is fine. before anyone starts slateing it.

Thanks

If its your first cycle stick to it. It will get better. Don't fall into that mental trap of wanting to add things when you first get started. The same mindset leads to wanting to stay on year around, not wanting to stop for post cycle therapy (pct). Not saying you will succumb to this but I am saying sticking with your set game plan is a wise mental precaution.

When you start adding things in the future you will start learning what to add when and where. Enjoy your current cycle and look forward to the others.

Don't expect miracles from one cycle, you won't be turning into the hulk, takes years and multiple cycles. Just enjoy the time you got left and dread the gap before your next one starts.

Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was any professional body builders. With time, patience and persistence things will work out man, don't rush it. Stick to it, do it proper and keep on truckin'..

Don't be in a panic...give it time to do it's work! It's only week 6 for cryin out loud.....you have to give it time....it's not a "magic bullet"

p.s.: This is a prime example of why I will NEVER do an 8, or even a 10 week cycle. Just when gains are really starting to show up, 2 weeks later...you're done, and going into PCT....

Yea just stay with what your doing and your test is just starting to kick in good. you can easily gain 20lb with just test in 12 weeks if your diet is on point and I'm guessing your diet is not on point by what you said in your post.

If its your first cycle stick to it. It will get better. Don't fall into that mental trap of wanting to add things when you first get started. The same mindset leads to wanting to stay on year around, not wanting to stop for post cycle therapy (pct). Not saying you will succumb to this but I am saying sticking with your set game plan is a wise mental precaution.

When you start adding things in the future you will start learning what to add when and where. Enjoy your current cycle and look forward to the others.

^^^this. Once you have your game plan don't break it unless its an emergency. There's always the more is better mentality in this game and that is rarely the case. More is better is what leads to addiction, permanent shutdown, and serious health concerns.

Back