60%peg/30%pg/10%ba

bigp106

Ok, I think im getting this pretty much now. If I used the 30 PG & the 10 BA as the solution to suspend the pwders lets say 10grams Test Cyp. or others like it. Could I use the 60% PEG as the carrer instead of oil. Now Im new and shit pretty close to brand new so any help would be grteat from some vet'sout there. Thanks in advanced

I dont know??? Thats why Im asking??? I didnt know if it was a option or not. I was just trying not to shoot so much oil in my body and Im looking for a way to do it. Remember Im a "NEWBEE FOREALEE". Just lookingat all options. Thanks for reply

well the combination you said above was a series of solvents, so iw as assuming you were trying to make a super solvent. To make test cypionate you should just need BA and maybe some BB

Is it safe to inject large amounts of PEG 400 ( Like 70% ) I saw a post about making painless TNE on another board :

Test base @ 100mg/ml 100ml

10g Test base
10ml BA
10ml BB
70ml PEG 400

Is PEG 400 safe to inject at that amount?

Peg 400 is safe to inject but it is much thicker than normal oil and is more expensive.
I am pretty sure you can make 100mg/ml Tne with oil and solvents. I'll have to look around for recipies though.

biganth said:
Is it safe to inject large amounts of PEG 400 ( Like 70% ) I saw a post about making painless TNE on another board :

Test base @ 100mg/ml 100ml

10g Test base
10ml BA
10ml BB
70ml PEG 400

Is PEG 400 safe to inject at that amount?

This is good for compounds with no esters or orals.

Ive also had good succes with 5% BA and 20% PEG400 in a glycerin base.

Back