7 weeks out, need help!

Madine21

The Shiznit
Okay, so I'm seven weeks out from a show, and my bf & water retention is alot higher than what I need it! I'm going to put myself thru a few cycles of ketosis, see if that helps. But, anyone have any ideas? My body has always had a problem with holding water, my pre-contest diuretics will take care of some of it, but it's really holding water consistently this training cycle.
Currently diet is pretty clean, about 1500calories/296prot/95carbs. Five days/weights, Four days/cardio(30-40min).
I'm throwing in some pics, and as you can see, I need to come down in, quick! I don't feel I'm where I need to be for seven weeks out! Keep in mind I do Figure comps....

112482.jpg

and a horrible back view! This is what I'm most concerned about, as this is what kills me in every competition, I've got too much ass! Probably the only time I will ever complain about having a big butt!

112487.jpg

Good pics. you may want to post this in the femme forum as this one gets very little exposure anymore. Lots of experts, very few pics. How odd. anyway, how's the cardio? 1st thing AM on empty stomach? Are you taking any supplements?

ectomorph said:
Good pics. you may want to post this in the femme forum as this one gets very little exposure anymore. Lots of experts, very few pics. How odd. anyway, how's the cardio? 1st thing AM on empty stomach? Are you taking any supplements?

Thanks, ecto. I haven't been on the forum in awhile. So, how does one move a thread to another forum? Haven't done that one...

Anyways, cardio is four days a week, 30-40minutes. Beginning only just last week, I've switched to doing cardio first thing in the AM on an empty stomach.
I've just come off of my taper down for a T3 cycle, now I'm only running 40mcg Clen with two days on, two days off. I wanted to try and run this competition season with the least amount of gear possible.

Ok clen and T3, is that ALL? Cmon' you can tell me. lol Anyway make sure your heartrate is high enough(220 minus age times .7) during your cardio (45-60min) Mon-Fri. Dont eat for 1 hr post cardio.
And youre not too far out for 7 weeks. Legs look great! Oh, and go ahead and eliminate dairy.

Back