8wks off from 10wk cycle

tbolfist

I finished a 10 wk cycle 8 wks ago. I know the time on, time off rule, but I want to start my cycle today.

That aiight?

outlawtas2 said:
technically your starting 6 weeks early because time on = time off + pct

I agree with outlaw. If you start making exceptions by beginning new cycles sooner and sooner, pretty soon you're gonna be on full-time.

By the way you are talking I think you will end up starting your next cycle earlier than planned. As I think outlaw stated soon you will be on full time if you start to do this. Believe me I have been there and I am basically on a cruise of test when not "ON" I do like 150mg every 2 weeks. Be carefull because it gets harder and harder to come back the longer your cycles and the sooner you start cycles.

So again what are your stats and what did your last cycle consist of and how many have you done??

HeHateMe said:
I agree with outlaw. If you start making exceptions by beginning new cycles sooner and sooner, pretty soon you're gonna be on full-time.

this is a bit sensationalist isnt it

Let your body normalize itself and values return to normal. The longer I take off between cycles seems to enable me to make better gains when I am on not to mention give your body a break. IMO :)

5'9"
195lbs

One cycle - turanabol, tren depot - 9wks

This next cycle is going to be a test only cycle.... I am not starting the test for a couple of weeks. I have turanabol left over, so I wanted to take it for the beginning...

GigGuns21 said:
Let your body normalize itself and values return to normal. The longer I take off between cycles seems to enable me to make better gains when I am on not to mention give your body a break. IMO :)

My opinion still stands, but do as you wish. Its your body.

outlawtas2 said:
technically your starting 6 weeks early because time on = time off + pct

This is true as well, most add post cycle therapy (pct) as "time on" so techinically you should take IMO at least another 6 weeks off. I really think you should consider this. Besides, whats the rush?

Back