A big Welcome to our new sponsors!

Can you tell me about the e-control? I'm thinking of using it mid-cycle in an Ostarine cycle for its AI properties.

Last edited:
You have some very interesting items. For example a lot of them are things that I've heard of before but in different brands.

Do you have anything like Nolva? Do you have any AIs or SERMS that can be used to fight gyno or for PCT?

No AIs or SERMs yet but we will be coming out with the non-methyl anologue of epistane very soon. It will be sold in oil under the Pure Oils Line and in a transdermal under the Celtic Labs Line. It has been shown to be very effective for fighting gyno.

I just read about trestolone and o.m.g I want about 769 vials of that stuff. Twice as strong as tren with no sides and can run it for 6 weeks!!! Stack it with the dienolone and test base and that's a full blown 8 weeks mass gainer. I never knew this was available I'm so glad these guys joined.

Thanks for the warm welcome and stay tuned. I help out a little with the R&D and I can tell you that if half of what we're working on pans out 2014 is going to be a good year for everybody!

trest ace is all its cracked up to be.. probably our most versatile..

as people read more and more about it, its going to be harder and harder to keep in stock..

trestolone is one of the few compounds that works through all delivery methods..

the oral packs a punch but clears fast
the transdermal releases slow but you only have so much skin.
the oil is what it is.. no explaination needed..

keep an eye out for promotions..

Back