A big Welcome to our new sponsors!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Glad to be part of this community. Stay tuned to our sub-forums we're going to have some raffles and logging opportunities up in the next few days...

Thanks for the welcome.. I have tried almost all products personally.. So any questions you may have feel free to ask.. I can tell you what the products are supposed to do and if expectation matched reality in my body.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've been here for awhile, but just lurking the past few months.

Let us know any questions you have about the products...

do we have a rep for pure oils? if not for the research dienolone whats the average research dosage? would it be the same as the transdermal or slightly less because its i.m. ?

do we have a rep for pure oils? if not for the research dienolone whats the average research dosage? would it be the same as the transdermal or slightly less because its i.m. ?

IM dienolone should be over 50% more effective. Trandermal absorption is only going to be around 25-50%. 50% would be pretty amazing, actually. IM of course is 100%.

50mg ED or 100mg EOD is a pretty standard research amount for dienolone, from what I've seen reported.

You have some very interesting items. For example a lot of them are things that I've heard of before but in different brands.

Do you have anything like Nolva? Do you have any AIs or SERMS that can be used to fight gyno or for PCT?

Last edited:
I just read about trestolone and o.m.g I want about 769 vials of that stuff. Twice as strong as tren with no sides and can run it for 6 weeks!!! Stack it with the dienolone and test base and that's a full blown 8 weeks mass gainer. I never knew this was available I'm so glad these guys joined.

Back