a couple of updated pics...

Bast said:
I think you got me wrong bro, I was simply asking WHY you think so.
Still I have a hard time agreeing with you about the 8 week thing.

You could say that about drugs etc.. but then one could as easy just mention every heavy weight pro....
Just disregard what DougoeFre5h said. I haven't yet educated him on this matter.

awesome - you look like a super freaking hero. i on the other hand look like a hero sandwich. your pictures are inspiring.

David Gilmour said:
WTF?

Are you implying if one "plans" out a shape which he desires it will be accomplished? lol..

Looking good NS.

I think he means did I plan on having decent symmetry, or did it just happen....for what its worth, I've worked pretty hard to balance everything out over the years

As for going off, my approach for the past few years has been heavy doses for 12 weeks, low dose(ie 400mg test), then back to the heavy for 12 weeks. Then every 6 months or so, I would come off everything except 10-20mg of var, or this last time, primo, and run heavy post cycle therapy (pct) with that for 4-6 weeks, then back to the other approach. Thus far all my blood tests have come back normal. I also run hcg at 500iu 1-2x weekly all the way through, except during pct

needsize said:
I think he means did I plan on having decent symmetry, or did it just happen....for what its worth, I've worked pretty hard to balance everything out over the years

As for going off, my approach for the past few years has been heavy doses for 12 weeks, low dose(ie 400mg test), then back to the heavy for 12 weeks. Then every 6 months or so, I would come off everything except 10-20mg of var, or this last time, primo, and run heavy post cycle therapy (pct) with that for 4-6 weeks, then back to the other approach. Thus far all my blood tests have come back normal. I also run hcg at 500iu 1-2x weekly all the way through, except during pct

Are the low dose periods 12 weeks also?

low dose periods tend to be 4-6 weeks...not long enough but I hate not moving forward
This time around I am training in the AM before breakfast, 45 minutes of cardio, was using thermorexin for two weeks, just switched to clen...I also like ritalin for appetite suppression

Back