a cycle of test prop. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

antr bn shdad

a cycle of test prop. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hello all. acycle of test prop. 300 mg (100 eod) for 6 weeks,hcg 500 aweek till the pct .AI. is arimedex 1 tablet ed for 7 weeks then pct 50 clomid for 3weeks(I left 7 days from my last shot of test.i will be runing the hcg. and arimidex only on this week)..if there were any thing wrong with this cycle I will be glad if you explained it to me,,aquestion: if I run dbol for 3weeks then stanazol for the other 3 weeks while on the test cycle(however it was my first cycle or planning for a second one just asking about the stak)is this stak is good or it is wrong?

Yeah. Make it 500mg weekly. Extend to 8-10 weeks for full effects.

What is your arimidex dosing?

PCT should be 4 weeks long. Clomid should be run at 100/50/50/50. You should add nolva for a safer and faster recovery by using both. Nolva should be added in at 40/20/20/20.

That stack is fine with dbol but better to leave it for a second cycle. Get used to test and see how you react to it first. Then worry about stacking.

You wanted to stack Dianabol with Stanozolol? On your first cycle to? Do you know what hepatoxicity is? Do some research and look up steroid profiles, its good info to know.

stanozol does not

burn fat
dry you out unless your 30-50 pounds more meat than I

it does

skew lipids
dry up joint fluid
kill your dick
cause ME massive back aches

Give it to an infidel lol

i want to run the test cycle really and i will make it 8 weeks not 6 .but i want to add something cutting like stanazol and all here said that stanazol is owful ,uso said to use teutonic +1 will be better but unluckily i cannot find it.from researches I had read I found that primoblan is good fot cutting (i mean i donot want to get big like apig with no cuts) so what is ur opinions? i know that AI. will make no water,gyno...etc but i want some thing cutting,there is acycle of stanazol again and anavar all saying it is the best cutting cycle ,but seem that stanazol is bad so what i can add to replace it?? test is base ,i may add the cutting steroids the lat 5 weeks of the test cycle and thanks for ur replies

Last edited:
Dude, how many times have you been told to stop? You have been told at least twenty times what is wrong with all these cycles and in each new thread you only fix one issue and propose almost the same exact stupidity. Just stop. Besides, the fact that you can't divide 7 by 2 and then multiply that by 100 is a huge red flag that you are not the type of person that should mess with any substance ESPECIALLY aas.

Let me give you a hint...the first answer to the 2nd grade math quandary is 3.5. Now, to multiply multiples of ten beginning with the number 1, all one must do is move the decimal place to the right one space for each zero behind the 1. So, 3.5 multiplied by 100 would be(drum roll please)..........350. Tah dah!

Dude, how many times have you been told to stop? You have been told at least twenty times what is wrong with all these cycles and in each new thread you only fix one issue and propose almost the same exact stupidity. Just stop. Besides, the fact that you can't divide 7 by 2 and then multiply that by 100 is a huge red flag that you are not the type of person that should mess with any substance ESPECIALLY aas.

Let me give you a hint...the first answer to the 2nd grade math quandary is 3.5. Now, to multiply multiples of ten beginning with the number 1, all one must do is move the decimal place to the right one space for each zero behind the 1. So, 3.5 multiplied by 100 would be(drum roll please)..........350. Tah dah!

thanks for the advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Back