A few P.S.L. Updates

GOTGrowth

P.S.L. has recently upgraded their server. Browsing will be much smoother!

With this upgrade Purity Source Labs has now added new features! If you want to find out about the new features send me a private message. Its something we have been asked about and asked for. Now we have it!

Thank you and enjoy. Purity Source Labs!

If you are experiencing technical difficulties we apologize. Everything should be fixed and working properly by the end of this week. Thank you.

Anybody here try PSL Test E? Curious to hear how bloods went for you. Looking forward to my next blast and trying to gauge their dosing accuracy prior to starting. I can say shipping and transaction were handled exceptionally well

Anybody here try PSL Test E? Curious to hear how bloods went for you. Looking forward to my next blast and trying to gauge their dosing accuracy prior to starting. I can say shipping and transaction were handled exceptionally well

Worked great for me!

Blood test was good for me precycle was at 524ng/dL then tested at week 8 was 2989ng/dL

their test is dosed perfectly. See for yourself and get bloodwork.

I use their test-e for hrt purposes. Nothing to complain about here. In fact doc said surprisingly dosed pretty well even though it's not from a pharmacy @ 150 mg/week.

Back