New PSL Head Rep - Jozifp103

jozifp103

Proudly re-introducing myself as the new head representative of Purity Source Labs :)

Former head rep GOTGrowth has taken on new responsibilities and has handed me the torch. He will no longer be on the forums.

***All PSL matters will be handled by me from now on. Questions, concerns, inquiries can all be sent to me. I will do my best to serve and assist everyone. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions regarding PSL.

I look forward to serving all of you!

~Jozifp103

Good for you and good for them. They have an excellent asset in you. I have to say my current cycle is PSL and it has been my first experience with PSL. Very professional, top notch service & I am very pleased with the EP line. Kudos to you both!

Thanks for the support guys! I have all of you to thank. Steroidology was my first forum. I got my roots here and learned everything I know. I would never have ended up in this position if it wasn't for Steroidology and it's awesome members. So THANK YOU ALL :)

Thanks for the support guys! I have all of you to thank. Steroidology was my first forum. I got my roots here and learned everything I know. I would never have ended up in this position if it wasn't for Steroidology and it's awesome members. So THANK YOU ALL :)

Good to know it's so one we all know and trust and not some random rep! J has answered questions for me on threads and PMs and always responds in a timely manner!

Same here jozifp - Ology was my first forum and continue to learn so much here! :D

Back