A few Sustanon (sust) questions

killafx

A few sust questions

Hello guys I have been taking sust for only 4 days now and have a few questions to ask you. Well here i go.
1.For some reason I am extremely sore all over my bum not even only where i injected its everywhere on the right cheek. And there is no visible sign of bruising or swelling. whats the scoop with that how should i relieve that pain? is it normal?
2.Also ever since the first shot I have had extreme cases of insomnia... I fall asleep for like one minute then wake up and roll around and also i wake up sweaty and hot. Any tips on this?
3.The last question is this, Im not new to working out so when i workout bicep i donnot expect my shoulders to get sore. But recently i worked out a muscle and another muscle that i didnt workout got extremely sore. And now theres a weird pain on my forearm to lol.

Thanks allot guys i hope that you can help me with these problems. :)

sustanon can be a sore shot for some people
how much have you shot and what brand? insomnia could be the prop or phenylprop esters but i doubt it..
probably just anxiety

killafx said:
Hello guys I have been taking sust for only 4 days now and have a few questions to ask you. Well here i go.
1.For some reason I am extremely sore all over my bum not even only where i injected its everywhere on the right cheek. And there is no visible sign of bruising or swelling. whats the scoop with that how should i relieve that pain? is it normal?
2.Also ever since the first shot I have had extreme cases of insomnia... I fall asleep for like one minute then wake up and roll around and also i wake up sweaty and hot. Any tips on this?
3.The last question is this, Im not new to working out so when i workout bicep i donnot expect my shoulders to get sore. But recently i worked out a muscle and another muscle that i didnt workout got extremely sore. And now theres a weird pain on my forearm to lol.

Thanks allot guys i hope that you can help me with these problems. :)

My first cycle was with Sust and yes, the injection area and surrounding will be sore and yes it's normal. Actually, even when I rotated sites, the first time I pinned delts, it got that way too. After the first time in that area, the next time I don't recall feeling anything at all. So, it does get better my friend. I can't really speak to the rest of what you are asking though.

Wow guys thanks soo much for the quick replies, the brand im using is s.a farm, from paraguay no one seems to know anything about it...I have shot 250MG or 1ML from a sealed amp. IT was my first shot ever. Tomorrow im due for another shot, should i use left ass cheek or use the same site so it doesnt hurt any more. Also asides from insomnia and pain I have not felt anything. How long till i feel some effects from the Test? Thanks in advance guys. This is the gr8test forum ever!!

Hey m8,

I think the pain would be comming from the prop ester. I have done a couple of cycles with sust and the first 2 or 3 shots can be painful. I started my cycle last Sunday and shot it in my left shoulder and for 34 days i had pain all down my arm. So after a couple of weeks you shouldn't get that pain.

Don't inject in the same site, you must rotate the sites after each injection. Otherwise you will get scar tissue and get infections etc.

Good luck and enjoy

Rotate sites bro. Left cheek, Right cheek, back and forth at the least. You might want to put your delts in the rotation as well.

just relax, you're doing your own head in thinking about it constantly... like you said you're 4 days in, most of the things your going through are all in your head.

The feeling of the sust like supposably super pumped more energetic and an overall feeling of more strength at the gym.

killafx said:
oh thanks allot, how many more days till i feel something?

Give it like 4 - 5 weeks before you see some big results.

Also, the soreness is normal. On my first few injections of Sust, my butt was sore as hell for a couple of weeks. I had bumps and everything. Don't worry, in about a month you won't feel any soreness after shots.

the prop in the mix is what gives you the soreness AND the insomnia, IMO. i have the same problems, only the soreness is gone after a day or two. but stick with it for a good 8-12 weeks.....

My first was also Sust 300 and I really started noticing differences in about week 5-6. Do a 12 week cycle to get some good results. I don't feel 8 is enough.

Thanks for the attitude change and with that said welcome. What you are experiencing is normal, you sticking a one inch needle in you with chemicals your body didnt produce. Some shots just go better than others it just takes time to get use to. It does take 3 to 4 weeks to start feeling noticeable gains so be patient. Need to be aware of post cycle therapy (pct) in helping keep the gains you worked 8 weeks for. Read up and good luck...

Biggest suggestion... ibuprophine (Advil). It helps with the swelling, the heat at the injection site, the dull pain, training soreness, and the night-sweats.

#2... get a fan in the bedroom, because this isn't going away any time soon.

#3... a heating pad under your ass cheek helps quite a bit with injection pain and helps dissapate a lump if you got one.

Back