A HOW TO for: SERM’s, Aromatize inhibitors, Gyno and post cycle therapy (pct) *A must read*

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

This information, collected in to one post is invaluable! Thank you!

I do have a question though....

Now that I better understand the difference between Serm's and AI's and how to use them; how do you know for sure that you are in the optimal range with your AI's during your cycle?

If I were to have blood work done, is there a particular day that would be optimal to test estrogen?

For example, if your cycle was 250mg twice per week Test C and 50mg Tren A EOD; When would be the optimal time to check Estrogen or does it much matter?

OR... by going with your recommended dosage; is it worth even checking??

Thank you again for the awesome info!!

E2 is a bit tricky in my experience and everyone is different. The standard answer to it would probably be to wait 4 weeks and check it the morning of you Test shot (before shot) but if you start an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in week 1 then make sure you pay close attention to how you feel. Achy joints, low libido, fatigue are symptoms of low estradiol-same symptoms as high estradiol. I say this because Adex kills my estradiol #s at the standard dose. For me .5mg twice a week crashes my numbers and my libido goes away completely. I do better on liquid stane at a low dose...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

This information, collected in to one post is invaluable! Thank you!

I do have a question though....

Now that I better understand the difference between Serm's and AI's and how to use them; how do you know for sure that you are in the optimal range with your AI's during your cycle?

If I were to have blood work done, is there a particular day that would be optimal to test estrogen?

For example, if your cycle was 250mg twice per week Test C and 50mg Tren A EOD; When would be the optimal time to check Estrogen or does it much matter?

OR... by going with your recommended dosage; is it worth even checking??

Thank you again for the awesome info!!

You are very welcome! Happy it helped

E2 is a bit tricky in my experience and everyone is different. The standard answer to it would probably be to wait 4 weeks and check it the morning of you Test shot (before shot) but if you start an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in week 1 then make sure you pay close attention to how you feel. Achy joints, low libido, fatigue are symptoms of low estradiol-same symptoms as high estradiol. I say this because Adex kills my estradiol #s at the standard dose. For me .5mg twice a week crashes my numbers and my libido goes away completely. I do better on liquid stane at a low dose...

agreed, I would wait a few weeks after starting Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to go for blood work.
doing on Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is fine, i would still rec blood work half way in even if you feel fine, just so you knwo how the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose is workign for you so that on next cycle you have a better understanding on how YOU react.

I'm new n this is my first time on here. I know what ya thinkin.......newbie! But I've been doin lots of research before I start my first cycle but I'm still confused about my pct, my plan is do test enanthate only cycle for 12 weeks injecting 375mg every Monday n Thursday. I will then use nothing from weeks 13 to 15 n then from 16 to 17 use 40mg of nolvadex n then from 18 to 19 use 20mg nov per day. I'm still trying to research n make sure everything is correct n appreciate any imput you lot have. Again I'm new so take it easy if I've broke any rules here. Thanks. Andy pandy.

I'm new n this is my first time on here. I know what ya thinkin.......newbie! But I've been doin lots of research before I start my first cycle but I'm still confused about my pct, my plan is do test enanthate only cycle for 12 weeks injecting 375mg every Monday n Thursday. I will then use nothing from weeks 13 to 15 n then from 16 to 17 use 40mg of nolvadex n then from 18 to 19 use 20mg nov per day. I'm still trying to research n make sure everything is correct n appreciate any imput you lot have. Again I'm new so take it easy if I've broke any rules here. Thanks. Andy pandy.

wait 1 week atleast ( i rec 2 weeks) till after last shot, then run PCT for 4 weeks total. I would rec a combo of clomid and nolva something like: 50mg clomid 20mg tamox ed for the 4 weeks ( maybe double up the first 2 days) OR i would rec Clomid if you are only using one since I think it worked a little bit better for pct, both will work though.

make sure you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to run to control estrogen.

Thanks for the great breakdown Porkchop. Obviously I'm yet another individual who got much from your explanation. So thanks bro.

However, one question. I too think RUI is a great seller and I'm going to get my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from them but I'm tossed between Letro, Dex, or Stane. I read the differences between them and still don't know what would be best for me personally. Does choice between the 3 really vary all that much?

Obviously as with most on gear, I too am most concerned with gyno AND water retention thats over and above what can be naturally rid by drinking lots of water. My first cycle I ran 12.5 exemestane fro sciroxx EOD for the first few weeks the had to up it to ED due to itchy nips and what i felt was more water than I should have had. Did it work? yeah...on the itchy nips for sure (most importantly) but not all too well with the water...

On my upcoming 2nd cycle I'd like to possibly go with one of RUI's AI's. What would you go with out of the 3? TIA

yes i would, i would even go to say 0.25mg 2X a week from start, and if bloat or gyno appear THEN raise to 0.6mg give couple weeks, if still itssue then 1.2mg 2X a week. you should not need more then that.

i have used 0.6mg 2X a week with 1g of test and been good to go.
but keep in mind not every one is the same.

keep in mind to give soem tiem before raise of letro dose, it may take a couple weeks to fully notice dose change.

:)
you say when gyno starts to appear increase the dosage, i thought once you get gyno you cant remove it except by surgery...im new to this so if you could let me know this would be great.

1#
Wk1-12 500mg teste ew
Wk1-14 0.6mg e3d (2X a week) letro
Wk14-18 PCT clomid 50mg ed

I'm going to do this
but I have nova instead of clomid ill just start 20mg Ed
At the end
Thanks
I feel relieved

Why do you not recommend oral only cycles? I'm going to start a pro hormone cycle soon or at least I was thinking about it.. If I were to pair it with anything I was thinking about some Deca. Thoughts?

Please consider this is my first post..I have male pattern baldness and am taking finasteride for it. May be experiencing signs of slight gyno arising. I've read amazing things about raloxifene. I'm lean with good metabolism and again it's minor. So should say 30 mg per day or every other day be enough to keep it at bay?

Also can someone PLEASE tell me where to buy RELIABLE LEGIT and very preferably cheap raloxifene online? It's gotta be not fake stuff and consistent, please lol

great post, very simplistic! Thnx JP! This post and Nightmare's post for beginners are MUST READS for everyone!

you say when gyno starts to appear increase the dosage, i thought once you get gyno you cant remove it except by surgery...im new to this so if you could let me know this would be great.
its still developing. you dont just wake up with full blown gyno, it developes hense ( when if gyno starts comming up AI). if you leave it or dont deal with it at all ( ie upping dose) then you will likely end up with gyno so extreme that you would need to get it cut out..
The glands/development can revert back a bit. but if you leave it or let it get worse THEN you will likely need it cut out...

Back