A little help...

JimmyB.

Hi! I would homebrew some products.. but I have a few questions..

I would homebrew some TNE in oil, 100mg/ml, with oil/ba/bb (tipical method), it will hold the concentrations? or better to do it at 75mg?

Same thing for Anadrol at 50mg/ml and halotestin at 20mg/ml...

All with oil and tipical method..

Thnak you..

Don't think tne goes in oil with ba and bb. Think it needs guical also. Should be in dtones sticky. And why are brewing orals? Cap em. Have you done any research?

Ok, so I found that for hold the concentrations with these recipes you need to use guaiacol and ethyl oleate (50% at least).. without using bb..

So I will make this:

Powder TNE
2%ba
18% guaiacol
50/50% oil/ ethyl oleate

This is 100mg/ml (50ml).
5 grams Test No Ester powder
2.5 ml BA
15 ml BB
5 ml Guaiacol
24 ml EO
I think u need the bb. any reason its not being suspended in water?

Also found a recipe with no bb. So I'm not positive now. any other test brew is cake compared to tne. Imho try brewing any other test ester first so u get an idea of the process... Just my .02 cents

Readed 50000 threads on homebrewing tne in these days and bb is not needed when you use guaiacol and EO, I have taken the recipe from a member on another forum who have used it succesfull.

Test base is much better than suspension, less pain first thing that come in mind....

Injecatable anadrol/dbol/halotestin and any other oral is much better han oral version, less side effects.. just do a little research on logs of the members who have used them..

Nvr said oral was more effective just curious as why u wanted then injectable. And ur right about the bb. All i was saying is that it isn't s easy to brew as u think. I'm speaking from experience. Its like putting Winstrol (winny) in oil. Just my opinion. I'm very interested in this brew. Keep us posted.

Back