A Nolva ONLY cycle...

NXG+

I read this the other day, which got me thinking:

"I've seen people's test levels as high as 1200 ng/dl after taking Novadex. The average male's test level is 250-750. Even HIGH average tops out at about 1000. Novadex is VERY effective.

Novadex is 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione (3,17-keto-etiochol-triene). It is often abbreviated ADT. ADT is an anti-aromatase. Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen in males. There is a level of testosterone to estrogen the body likes to keep (which is why feds often test for test-epitest or similar ratios instead of just test levels. Of course, people caught on to this and took something to raise those levels ALONG WITH test levels).

By blocking the conversion to estrogen, the body senses a lack of estrogen. To increase the estrogen, the body will make more testosterone to be converted to estrogen...which doesn't happen very efficiently with ADT. The effect is higher levels of testosterone. 1200 is actually as high as some low dose anabolic steroid drugs will create.

ADT is banned by the WNBF, a natural bodybuilding federation. It is perfectly legal to buy and use in America. It isn't controlled, scheduled, or labeled a prescription drug in any way.

I don't know what, or if any, PL federations would test for this. A test specific for the ADT molecule would be very expensive to make. There are also many options for analogues to ADT that would pass the test, but still work on some level. Most feds will test for test levels. Since some men (lucky bastards) will have test levels as high as 1100 to 1200 naturally, you are very unlikely to fail a test with this."

Ok, so the gains would be minimal compared to shooting 2g of test pw. But doesnt the above suggest that you could be effectively be taking Nolva permanantly and cruising along at super high natural test level/v.low dose Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) level all the time?

You'd have no peaks or troughs, what do you guys think?

i remember when i took prohormones a while ago. i took them for like 3 weeks then PCt with nolva and i remember getting stronger post cycle therapy (pct) then while on hormones

I think clomid or fertodur (cyclofenil) would probably be a better option for a natural test boost.

I ran fertodur with prohormones ions ago and actually made some decent gains.

Can you see any advantages or disadvantages of cycling a SERM? The biggest advantage i was forseeing from the above info is that you could effectively be on forever! You wouldnt be shutting down natty test production, right? So you should never encounter any long term issues.

HeHateMe: Cyclofenil, why would that be a better choice?

"Because its a very weak and mild estrogen it occupies the estrogen receptors, and prevents the stronger estrogens from bonding with the receptors thereby becoming active"

??

Last edited:
Nolvadex, Tamoxifen citrate, is an anti breast cancer drug for women.
Its worth taking something that is hazardous to your health if your already going to die untreated. The point is anti cancer drugs, Nolvadex included are usually highly toxic. The reason people take them is its worth the risk if your gonna die from cancer if you dont take it. The FDA allows drugs like this to be used because again its better to take something toxic if it will say allow you to live 5 years instead of 6 months. This doesnt mean they are safe to take for long periods of time in fact they are not. Contrary to popular beliefs Nolva is a very powerful and highly toxic compound. Use it sparingly.
B

“Tamoxifen is a garbage drug that made it to the top of the scrap heap. It is a DES in the making."

In spite of the criticism from a number of researchers, the FDA approved tamoxifen as a cancer treatment in 1977, and in 1985 ICI was awarded a US patent for tamoxifen in the treatment of breast cancer. (5) Soon, tamoxifen would become the most popularity prescribed cancer drug.

“Its FDA approved for cancer treatment. It must be safe!”

It’s wrong to assume that an “FDA approved” drug has a proven safety profile. The FDA has continually issued stronger health warnings for tamoxifen over the years. For instance, in 1994 the FDA demanded that the tamoxifen manufacturer Zeneca (an ICI sub-division), issue warning letters to health care practitioners about the increased risk of endometrial and gastro-intestinal cancers with tamoxifen use. Zeneca also reported adverse effects similar to those seen with DES, such as reproductive abnormalities in the animals whose mothers received tamoxifen. (remember, DES was the original synthetic estrogen, and also an analog to tamoxifen)

A number of cancer researchers have pointed out the health risks too, such as Elwood et al (6) -

“[Tamoxifen], therefore, is not appropriate for use in the general population because of the known increased risk of endometrial cancer”

“So why is tamoxifen the most popularly prescribed cancer drug, if it’s so toxic?”

The answer is simple. Tamoxifen is the lesser of two evils.

Tamoxifen remains the most popularly prescribed drug because it is one of the few drugs that has shown a “statistically significant” improvement of the survival rate of breast cancer patients.* (Not to mention, tremendous financial motives and intraworking’s from its patent holder Zeneca)

Remember, the goal in cancer treatment is to prolong life -- even if it means committing to therapy that is potentially cancerous or injurious to future health (as confirmed in long-term follow up’s and close examinations of tamoxifen patients).

So, perhaps the risks are worthy for the cancer patient, but are they worthy for the health conscious male?

I'd be curious to see the results of a nolva only cycle
Maybe i'll volunteer for that some day

Cyclofenil, why would that be a better choice?

Cyclofenil has been used by many "natural" athletes for just the purposes you're inquiring about.

As for choosing clomid over nolva, I've used both, and feel clomid is much more powerful at restoring test levels post-cycle.

I've never used nolva as a stand alone (i.e. non post-cycle therapy). This is just my opinion.

Back