A Question thats probably been asked too many times?

Floyd_1989

Good evening Fellow lifters.

Im from the UK, Been lifting on and off over many years.

The year before last i started using supps such as the basic Shakes, Vits and omegas (the basic stuff)

This year coming (2014) i want to hit hard on Test E enanthate. (first pinning cycle)

Im 25, soon to be 26, around 20% bf and about 5ft 10.

Im looking to be pinning 500mg per week.

Tha main question i want to ask is , Is it best to start my first week on a LOW mg/ injection for example:

week 1 - 250mg
week 2 - 500mg
week 3- 500mg
and so on...

or just cut straight to the chase and pin 500mg from the word GO!

im looking to last this cycle for 15weeks

I understand some of you may say stuff like (your too young!! or learn pct and this and that)

Answers : im old enough to make my own decisions and im choosing to go on this cycle WITH or WITHOUT help via this forum AND im learning one thing at a time, still a LONG way off the start of this.

Thank you for those that think positive for me and give me great pointers, constructive criticism welcome

Thanks

I would do 500mg Test E pinning 250mg 2x week. But personally I would drop that BF down first.. leaner people gain more lean mass

I would do 500mg Test E pinning 250mg 2x week. But personally I would drop that BF down first.. leaner people gain more lean mass

And report less estrogen side effects too. Diet can easily drop you to low double digits bodyfat without wasting much, if any muscle; at that point a cycle would have much better effect in my opinion.

I would try and get a bit of BF off first, I always find steroids work better when your BF is lower (Sub 10% for me)

This is the first time I've ever seen this question being asked! Lol read, read, read. Doing your own research will do u a lot better then trial and error.

Thanks guys for the Reply and apologies for posting in the wrong Forum.

Okay so i am doing plenty of cardio before committing to the cycle to lower the bf%, ive already dropped a couple of % in the last few weeks so its already in progress.

So a portion of you recommend 2x 250mg per week.

so would this seem better?

E.G

wk 1-2 / 250mg Monday - 250mg Thursday
wk 3-15 / 500mg Once a week

(days are just an example)

I have yet to read more into PCT for the 'comedown' etc.. As i said one thing at a time.

This is the first time I've ever seen this question being asked! Lol read, read, read. Doing your own research will do u a lot better then trial and error.

If i dont ask i dont get .. Right? its a ligit Question and got some great advice, Where all here for the same reason bud :)

For the whole cycle I would inject twice a week or E3D, 225-275mg or so. Also make sure you have your AI & PCT figured out, and in your possession before you start pinning the testosterone. If you want to get fancy, order a vial of test prop along with your enan/cyp and pin 100mg E2D for the first two-four weeks, alongside your long ester.

I would recommend getting your body fat down to around 12%-14% before you do steroids. Estrogenic side effects are more likely to happen at a higher body fat percentage. Also you will just look big and puffy if you have a high body fat percentage and your face will be bloated and you will look pretty bad. Steroids make a lot better finished physique when you are at a lower body fat percentage.

Test e has a fairly long half life so there's no point in starting low, you're already sort of doing that anyway since it will take a while for blood levels to reach maximum.
1x/wk shots is too infrequent, you want to avoid "the rollercoaster."

i am doing plenty of cardio before committing to the cycle to lower the bf%

Well ok, that's great but cardio doesn't lower BF% directly, only an energy deficit can do that. Diet is first & foremost.
I don't exactly understand what your plan is here... are you just cutting until starting, or do you want to cut during the cycle?
What exactly are your goals for the cycle?

Test e has a fairly long half life so there's no point in starting low, you're already sort of doing that anyway since it will take a while for blood levels to reach maximum.
1x/wk shots is too infrequent, you want to avoid "the rollercoaster."

Well ok, that's great but cardio doesn't lower BF% directly, only an energy deficit can do that. Diet is first & foremost.
I don't exactly understand what your plan is here... are you just cutting until starting, or do you want to cut during the cycle?
What exactly are your goals for the cycle?

Hi Optimal.

Thanks for the reply..

Im currently doing small amounts of cardio just to cut slightly (its working)

When i start the cycle (once reached a goal % ) i will cut out the cardio and work harder at the gym.

Up until about September i was at the gym 5 times a week, now im only doing 1 day a week.

Reason for this = is simply because i lost a heck of a lot of confidence in myself by feeling and looking that i wasnt gaining anything at all.

I would pump slightly but fatigue would kick in soon after the day at the gym and by the time i got home and sat down with the wife for the evening my arms / chest would just feel and look the same it did before i entered the gym. (maybe the way i was lifting) i dont know....

I researched tonnes before that diet,, Again i was on USN whey only... no PRE or POST w/o supps.. no..bcaa's just cod liver oils and multi vits..

But since sitting here over weeks even months of reading and reading different peoples points of view i want to go on the Test-e cycle.

but reading everyone's points on this cycle i see that 50% people are FOR the cycle and 50% are against it.. theres no strong help on youtube or websites etc, i just want some EASY ENGLISH basic tables to give me a template on this ( i do have learning difficulties so its hard to take in alot of the meanings of larger words and abbreviations)

so im confused in some ways but need a confidence boost in others..

The only answer i have thats strong at the moment is this..

I have a friend of mine that i saw about 8 months ago.. his body frame was a tad bigger than me... and i lost contact with him...
Only about 2 months ago i started talking to him again on a known social networking site.

He now looks like a TANK! hes huge.. i asked him how he done it and he introduced me to the world of Enanthate Test-E.. all he done was basically gave me those names (Enanthate Test-E) and research it.. read read read about it and dip your hand in your pocket and get it..

I didnt want to be some sort of kid that saw his gains and goes straight out and buys it, then a week later start pinning and not realise what crap i just got myself into..

so 2 months later im still here talking to you guys (the ones that have knowlage FIRST hand) getting the info i need.

Im still learning the definitions of AI's and PCT's..
(im pretty okay on that now)

i dont speak to my friend on a regular basis no more as we dont live close and i dont use that social networking site no more..

Im basically a blank canvass desperate to build a larger frame in a shorter space of time than a natural bodybuilder.

my aim is to look bigger,, fill t-shirts,, look healthier,, feel and look stronger,, and be a huge help to the wife and make her feel protected as she has some ex partner trouble (hard to explain and not as easy to shake off as ya think) .

What does your training split look like? Sounds like all your doing at the gym is chest and bi's.

I think you need to learn more about working out before starting a cycle, and also learn more about how to cycle before starting a cycle.

I am about halfway through my first cycle and if you're 20% I think you need to lose a good amount of weight before you start.
I gained a lot of water weight and if I was at a higher bf% I would not like the bloated round face I would have had.
Luckily I was lean to start so some bloat isn't too bad.

Anyways, IMO your cycle will need a few things.

Test E and you will inject 250mg twice a week (I do Sun morning and Wed night)
HCG which you will inject twice a week (same times as test, this will keep your balls from shrinking and make pct smoother)
AI like arimidex or aromasin which are pills you take every day or every other day depending on which. (prevent estrogen sides)

So IMO you would do this for 12 weeks
Wait 2ish weeks and then start pct clomid + nolva
That goes for 4 weeks and will hopefully get your natural test going again

This is a really rough breakdown and you need more details but this is the basic beginner cycle and you can find so much info google "test e only cycle" or "first test cycle" and you'll see tons of threads

Also make sure you have everything before you start.
If you start before you have your PCT in hand and then something comes up or your PCT get seized and you have to use a natural pct or something else you're fucked and I'm pretty sure you want to have your balls functioning properly

Last edited:
I think you need to learn more about working out before starting a cycle, and also learn more about how to cycle before starting a cycle.

I am about halfway through my first cycle and if you're 20% I think you need to lose a good amount of weight before you start.
I gained a lot of water weight and if I was at a higher bf% I would not like the bloated round face I would have had.
Luckily I was lean to start so some bloat isn't too bad.

Anyways, IMO your cycle will need a few things.

Test E and you will inject 250mg twice a week (I do Sun morning and Wed night)
HCG which you will inject twice a week (same times as test, this will keep your balls from shrinking and make pct smoother)
AI like arimidex or aromasin which are pills you take every day or every other day depending on which. (prevent estrogen sides)

So IMO you would do this for 12 weeks
Wait 2ish weeks and then start pct clomid + nolva
That goes for 4 weeks and will hopefully get your natural test going again

This is a really rough breakdown and you need more details but this is the basic beginner cycle and you can find so much info google "test e only cycle" or "first test cycle" and you'll see tons of threads

Also make sure you have everything before you start.
If you start before you have your PCT in hand and then something comes up or your PCT get seized and you have to use a natural pct or something else you're fucked and I'm pretty sure you want to have your balls functioning properly

Hi Filthy..

My Workouts are based on the fitness instructors guide at the gym.. personally i feel hes trying to kill me....

trying to get me to lift on a 1 rep max basis.... at the begining of the diet i was on he asked me to try and pack away between 2500-3000 calories a day, HIGH proteins and HIGH carbs... (does this sound about right?)

maybe this is why im not improving my frame? i dont know...

i have looked into Nolvex + Clomid for post cycle therapy..

For the HCG.. (just to clarify) this i CAN take from the beginning of the cycle throughout to prevent testi shrink and bitch tit growth??

And Arimidex (AI) i can also take from the beginning of the cycle... ..

Below is just a example of what i think your explaining.. but in a 15 week basis.

WEEK // Enanthate // HCG // Arimidex // Nolvadex

#1 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#2 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#3 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#4 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#5 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#6 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#7 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#8 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#9 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#10 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#11 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#12 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#13 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#14 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD //

#15 // 2x 250mg p/w // ?mg p/w // ?mg EoD // 10mg tab Daily

#18 // 10mg tab Daily

#19 // 10mg tab Daily

#20 // 10mg tab Daily

#21 // 10mg tab Daily

The 'mg' may not be 100% accurate but im just trying to get the gist of the timetable things are set up..

If im missing something let me know... or if i could get rid of anything let me also know..

I spoke to someone on another forum yesterday and he said about adding Dbol to the cycle but i thought maybe that would be putting too much complex into my FIRST cycle..

If i have this totally wrong let me know but at the moment thats how i see it..

Im going to Look more into AI's today.. and learn a heck of a lot more about PCT

Thank you

Hcg is just for test shrinkage, the arimidex is for gyno.
Also take hcg up until 4 days before pct because you will still have highly elevated test levels.

I'm not sure about 15 weeks, I think 12 weeks is was is most recommended for a first cycle.
Here's what I'm doing

1-12 250x2 test e
4-14ish hcg 250iux2 I would have done from week 1 but I only had enough for 10 weeks
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg every day, I think arimidex is taken every other day, idk you need to look into that.

Pct
15-19 50mg clomid
15-19 40/40/20/20 nolva

I'm pretty sure this is the safest and most recommended first cycle.

Hcg is just for test shrinkage, the arimidex is for gyno.
Also take hcg up until 4 days before pct because you will still have highly elevated test levels.

I'm not sure about 15 weeks, I think 12 weeks is was is most recommended for a first cycle.
Here's what I'm doing

1-12 250x2 test e
4-14ish hcg 250iux2 I would have done from week 1 but I only had enough for 10 weeks
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg every day, I think arimidex is taken every other day, idk you need to look into that.

Pct
15-19 50mg clomid
15-19 40/40/20/20 nolva

I'm pretty sure this is the safest and most recommended first cycle.

Thanks Filthy for the 2nd helpful message..

Ive had a read up on HCG.

It says its not NECESSARY to take it but i AM going to take it for the prevention of nut sack shrinkage lol.

But ive also read the HCG needs to be mixed with a sterile solution "water?" that comes with the poweder in vials?

Is that true?

It lets me know it can be as strong as you like to as weak as you like depending how the user wishes it to work..

So the TRT and the PCT is pretty much spoke for in my head atm.. just getting the HCG on track..

Im a long long way off the start of this cycle but i am looking forward to it.

Thanks

Back