A Question thats probably been asked too many times?

Yeah the hcg is powder in a little vial, I mixed my 5000ius hcg with 5ml bac water (bacteriostatic) so every ml of water contains 1000iu, inject .25 ml which is 250ius
You use insulin syringes for this injection and sub q injection, you can look it up, it's easy and painless compared to the test injection which is a bit more difficult and a little sore the next couple of days.

Bac water is very cheap, you may also need an extra empty 5ml vial to store the final solution.
You can find videos on how to do it on YouTube.
It is supposed to be kept in the fridge.

Btw the hcg will likely come with a little water to mix it with but it's not enough. If you only used the water it came with you would be injecting like two drops each time so it'd be too hard to measure accurately. Better just buy the 5ml of bac water.

Last edited:
i agree that the best thing first would be to drop your bodyfat a little bit first. I would definetly use an AI because if your estro gets out of control then you will bloat and probably gain some bodyfat as well. But like you said you are old enough to make your own décisions. So if your going to go ahead with it then just keep your diet clean and be safe. I would go with 500mg a week right from the start, i would also keep it to 12 weeks for your first cycle. I would split your injections something like monday and friday 250mg on each of those days. Have your pct ready also clomid and nolva is pretty basic. Good luck with your cycle and be safe!

Back