A thought about tendons.

Bast

Growing
Ok, So I read yet again that awsome post about tendons (search for tendons and my name, youll find it).
Anyways, there I read that Winstrol (winny) actually made the tendons wider is that true?
And IF thats true, wouldnt deca or hgh + Winstrol (winny) be a good mix, both making them stronger and bigger in a sence?

any discussion would be nice.

I thought Winstrol (winny) dried out your tendons and ligiments something to do with the coligen ...same as test but not to the same extend...Var on the other hand was suppossed to increase coligen and improved ligiment strength.

Lucky13 said:
I thought Winstrol (winny) dried out your tendons and ligiments something to do with the coligen ...same as test but not to the same extend...Var on the other hand was suppossed to increase coligen and improved ligiment strength.

I believed winstrol made them weak, versus test makes them bigger but more brittle...or the other way around...sorry need to look that one back up. Anyways both bad for joints.

Theoretically yes. The real question is: Does the increased width remain after winstrol is discontinued? also, How much of an advantage will this actually give someone? (e.g. PL or athletics)

DocJ said:
Theoretically yes. The real question is: Does the increased width remain after winstrol is discontinued? also, How much of an advantage will this actually give someone? (e.g. PL or athletics)

And this is the discussion I wanted to happen :) And the exakt same questions I got after reading abit more about it.

So does anyone know anything more about this?

Run The Deca And Winstrol (winny) 2gether...winny Is Gonna Dry You Out And The Deca Will Keep You Lubed Up And Pain Free....plus It Will Heal All Those Probs. With Your Tendons...deca Does A Body Good...

Back