AAS and swimming (water polo to be exact)?

cdiggity

So I am gearing up for my first cycle, and curious how this may affect my performance for a cardio heavy activity like water polo.

I've done some early research, and people have been saying that running caused issues while running on a cycle, like calves blowing up etc. Has anyone else had these issues or am I overworrying things? Any insight would be super!

5'9", 160lbs, around 15-18% bf and been lifting for 8 years.

So there isn't really a huge risk? I don't mind gaining mass, I'm more worried about damaging myself or my muscles since I'm not really going to skip playing for practice.

Some steroids, like Dbol and Tren, cause severe pumps for some. I have taken Dbol and they weren't a hindrance to me.

You're worrying too much.

Tren is well known to crush endurance.

Give us your stats and we can help you more. Also, read the beginner stickies.

I posted my stats in the thread I linked but here it is again.

Experience: about 7-8 years lifting (serious. Been lifting since 13 but crap).
Height: 5'9"
Weight 160lbs.

Planning to do a typical first cycle. From research sounds like basic test isn't gonna do much in terms of causing cardio issues. I've even heard a 250 injection doesn't even cause that much pip compared to stronger stuff.

If you are really worried, add in some GW50 (a sarm). It is well known for greatly increasing endurance. Heck, you might want to add it in anyway, even if you are not worried about endurance loss. It works so well, WADA banned it due to its heavy use in the cycling sports.

shouldent have too much issue with test cycle. var makes my legs pump up alot when running and tren is rough on cardio. you may get pumps with just test but its usually no issue for me if just that

never seen a calf blow up when someone is on juice and joging but it sure would be an awful site to witness. and your comment about ,"250 injection doesn't even cause that much pip compared to stronger stuff." is not entirely accurate as the amount you inject will not cause pip.

Calf blowing up is a new one
I'd say no everything should be as normal hopefully your only running test for your first go round .

The only steroid that has or would bring any negative issues would be tren but as this is your first cycle its not even worth talking about now .
Good luck

i was a hole set in high school and college.

waterpolo is going to be an endurance sport. unless youre a goalie?

remember you dont want to get "big" you want to get conditioned.. i would do a 3 day a week push pull routine and really just focus on your swimming and waterpolo.

10 x 200's every morning is a good place to start. regular practice in the day, but add 3 5 gallon water bottle drains in.

and eat.. eat like an animal, youre going to need it

Back