? about Sustenon?

Dlove

Product of Test
Im currently on post cycle therapy (pct) after my 5th cycle. This past cycle was test e 600mg'/ EQ 600mg's weekly for 14 weeks. Im taking a break for about 8 weeks.

I want to take sustenon on my next cycle with some anavar. I know it's a weird mix but I like var a lot. Im curious the results you guys have seen with Sustenon compared to test e only? Also what would be a good dose for 6th cycle? My goals are to just keep getting harder not worried about fat loss or bulking anymore just getting harder and stronger.

cycle history

1-dbol-only (joke)
2-test only 500mg's 10 weeks
3-test 500mg's drol 50mg's
4-test dbol deca
5-test eq

In my experience with sust...test is test. It is much easier to maintain stable blood levels with a single ester test than with Sustanon (sust). To me, it makes no sense for you (considering your goals) to use Sustanon (sust) unless you are getting it cheaper than test cyp or test e.

As far as the dose is concerned, that is truly dependent on you. What's the most test you have run?
You are not looking to gain, but you want to run test? This sounds kind of odd, but it's your body. Maybe that means you just need 150mg twice a week and you will do what you want. I have no idea how you respond.

What is the main advantage of more stable blood levels (single esther)? The advantage of test-e over sustanon.. From a "gains" standpoint, how is it better?

Last edited:
Less sides is a major advantage. In theory, it should affect gains, but I don't really know about that. i've seen people use Sustanon (sust) once a week and make gains. They experienced more sides and were a bear to deal with. Test is test. It is just much easier to run a single ester and not worry about the increased incidence of sides from having wildly fluctuating blood levels.

Swellin said:
In my experience with sust...test is test. It is much easier to maintain stable blood levels with a single ester test than with Sustanon (sust). To me, it makes no sense for you (considering your goals) to use Sustanon (sust) unless you are getting it cheaper than test cyp or test e.

As far as the dose is concerned, that is truly dependent on you. What's the most test you have run?
You are not looking to gain, but you want to run test? This sounds kind of odd, but it's your body. Maybe that means you just need 150mg twice a week and you will do what you want. I have no idea how you respond.[/QUOT

i dont mind if i gain a little more weight. im 270 right now been trying to hit 280 but it's getting a little uncomfortable. i react great to test i love it. never had a single side just ballon face and little water in the mid-section no big deal. the most i have ran is only 600mg's. it sounds like after being on the board and talking to a lot of guys at the gym no-one really likes Sustanon (sust). maybe i will get some hcg and nolvadex and run a gram of test week ive been wanting to do that anyway. i want to take prop more but cant bring my sissy ass to shoulder or quad shots yet since prop is eod shots.

I hear ya on the prop. It can certainly be a pain.
Prop in the quad can be debilitating. I have used prop several times and had no real issues after a few shots.

A gram of test should be a lot of fun for you. I take it you are only doing glute shots?
My current rotation is: delts/tris/traps. I am running long ester gear and injecting EOD. I love those sites personally. It gives me 6 sites for rotation, and that works out pretty well.

Oh yeah.

Gotta love the pain from prop. shots, almost reminds me of coming back from a layoff and getting so sore ya cant walk. I found that Sustanon (sust). works better about every two to three days as it does make the blood levels more consistent, hence no up and down moods as much.

Back