About to start 2nd cycle Hoping to get some good advice

This is not my first cycle so already your opinion means nothing to me because your reading and comprehension skills are not up to par. Not trying to be a dick, but its the first sentence i wrote that states the cycle #

Sorry. Missed the part about 2nd cycle. You are right. You should throw the baby out with the bath water because of that. My comments regard AI, hCG, pinning frequency, timing of PCT and blood work must have no relevance.

So why don't you lay out your cycle now so we can see what changes you have made. dazzle all of us who were trying to help you.

As someone who goes to school for exercise nutrition, I would think you would appreciate our focus on your diet. Surely you must realize how important one's diet is, even in the presence of AAS. At the same time, you should be able to recognize that your stats imply that you are not running a good diet. Do you know how many guys come on here and tells us their diet is "on point" and they are 6'1" tall and 140 pounds? The ubiquitous "hard gainers".

Good luck with the beer league hockey. Call me Gretzky. :)

Pretty close in my books.

I'm imagining it was you that de-repped me, not that it will do anything since you have zero rep power.
I do like that idiots such as yourself think that they can get a simple response for a question that encompasses so much

*Signing*everybody knows..... almost doesnt count :love:
I have no idea how to de-rep people but you can blame me if you would like. Never needed a complex answer, just wanted to confirm/discuss amount of times to stick, and dosage. No one could seem to do that on this forum.

*Signing*everybody knows..... almost doesnt count :love:
I have no idea how to de-rep people but you can blame me if you would like. Never needed a complex answer, just wanted to confirm/discuss amount of times to stick, and dosage. No one could seem to do that on this forum.

I'll continue to state this, 75% of posts here are negative and are aimed toward why someone should not be using steroids. I understand everyone of the "vets" believe in set standards prior to steroid use, but the negative is really lame. It deters people like me (and I'm sure plenty others) from posting.

@OP, this site has some quality threads. Use it for those and find out your specifics else where. Good luck.

Sorry. Missed the part about 2nd cycle. You are right. You should throw the baby out with the bath water because of that. My comments regard AI, hCG, pinning frequency, timing of PCT and blood work must have no relevance.

So why don't you lay out your cycle now so we can see what changes you have made. dazzle all of us who were trying to help you.

As someone who goes to school for exercise nutrition, I would think you would appreciate our focus on your diet. Surely you must realize how important one's diet is, even in the presence of AAS. At the same time, you should be able to recognize that your stats imply that you are not running a good diet. Do you know how many guys come on here and tells us their diet is "on point" and they are 6'1" tall and 140 pounds? The ubiquitous "hard gainers".

Good luck with the beer league hockey. Call me Gretzky. :)

I absolutely do enjoy the fact that at least someone pays attention to the nutrition aspect, but in all fairness I was not asking about that and there is a completely separate section for that thread to be posted. u say 6'1 140 pounds. I'm 40 pounds over that, and prob closer to 6 ''1 barefoot ;) 6"2 with shoes on. I honestly did not mean to be rude to you, you were prob the most helpful of all that reply. But how would you react if people who new nothing about you automatically assumed your diet and training sucked just because your stats. When honestly they are not bad. I can not help having lean mean genetics, I still lift more then athletes who have 20 pounds on me. Everyone is genetically different. As for the beer league comment, I do play in a house league for fun, but also elsewhere, forgive me for not going into detail, but I do not need any trouble, nor to give anymore information not needed about myself.

Yeah thanks Dee, I just want to know how to safely use gear that is all. I don't want to abuse my body. I would also love to learn the information so if anyone younger or less experienced then I comes through, I can help them the best to my knowledge. And if I cannot do it I was hoping to find some people on here that I could direct others to. Sadly no luck on this site, but elitefitness has had a few who have reached out to help. Thanks again.

If elitefitness is so great why don't you stay there and quit posting on this thread since you've mentioned them twice. Good luck with all that.

You get your ass on your shoulders and wonder why no one wants to help you

I'll continue to state this, 75% of posts here are negative and are aimed toward why someone should not be using steroids. I understand everyone of the "vets" believe in set standards prior to steroid use, but the negative is really lame. It deters people like me (and I'm sure plenty others) from posting.

@OP, this site has some quality threads. Use it for those and find out your specifics else where. Good luck.

I'd say that 75% of people that post here shouldn't use AAS so that's fair. It may even be as high as 95% shouldn't use.

However, you do have a point about the negativity, which is a cultural change that needs to happen. It is quite hard not to become blasé overtime when people ask the same questions and seem to want their research done for them (not a reference to you OP).

I absolutely do enjoy the fact that at least someone pays attention to the nutrition aspect, but in all fairness I was not asking about that and there is a completely separate section for that thread to be posted. u say 6'1 140 pounds. I'm 40 pounds over that, and prob closer to 6 ''1 barefoot ;) 6"2 with shoes on. I honestly did not mean to be rude to you, you were prob the most helpful of all that reply. But how would you react if people who new nothing about you automatically assumed your diet and training sucked just because your stats. When honestly they are not bad. I can not help having lean mean genetics, I still lift more then athletes who have 20 pounds on me. Everyone is genetically different. As for the beer league comment, I do play in a house league for fun, but also elsewhere, forgive me for not going into detail, but I do not need any trouble, nor to give anymore information not needed about myself.

Guys come here asking how to use AAS all the time. If you read their threads you will notice that the guys here don't just hand out the keys to the castle. It turns out that a lot of them are kids, guys looking for a magic potion to lose fat or guys who have been lifting for " a long time" (4 months). We ask questions first to make sure AAS is suitable for them. We want the foundation to be solid before anyone hops on gear. You can probably go somewhere else and get specific answers to the questions you are looking for without anyone trying to guage if you are ready. That just isn't the way we do things here. It pisses some people off but I like to think the members here promote responsible cycling. We make sure you are ready, aware of the risks and have the information you need to run a good cycle. You need to decide what type of community you want to be a part of. I am sure there are a lot of other good forums out there and another one may be a better fit for you. But just because they are easily forth coming with information doesn't mean they are better. We want guys to do their homework first and show that they are worth mentoring.

Go back and look at your original post. Could you have done things differently to help us better understand your background? Did you tell us details about your nutrition education and understanding? Did you tell us what you first cycle was? Did you demonstrate a working knowledge of ancillaries (AIs, SERMs, hCG etc)? Did you demonstrate an underatanding of the HPTA? Did you post any blood work results? Did you speak to why you are small for your height despite diet and training? Could you have worded some things a little better?

This is a two way street. I hope you choose to stay and become a contributing member of 'Ology. I think that if you hang around that you will see there are a lot of smart guys here that are willing to help guys who merit their help. People are going to give you straight answers -- not necessarily the answer you want to here. Even though you hot off to a rocky start, we are a very forgiving group. We tend to manage our estradiol well so we don't get too butt hurt.

Now, having said that, how about talking about some of the points I raised in my first post? Let's make this a constructive dialogue. There were several good points brought up during this thread that are worth discussing before you run your next cycle.

P.S. I play beer league hockey too and I love it!

If any mods come across this you can shut the thread down. I'm getting the advice I need from the guys from elitefitness. Actually answered my questions instead of telling me about my diet and lack of social skills. LOL

Elite fitness is bout your speed from the sounds of it. Bodybuilders around here bro.

Guys come here asking how to use AAS all the time. If you read their threads you will notice that the guys here don't just hand out the keys to the castle. It turns out that a lot of them are kids, guys looking for a magic potion to lose fat or guys who have been lifting for " a long time" (4 months). We ask questions first to make sure AAS is suitable for them. We want the foundation to be solid before anyone hops on gear. You can probably go somewhere else and get specific answers to the questions you are looking for without anyone trying to guage if you are ready. That just isn't the way we do things here. It pisses some people off but I like to think the members here promote responsible cycling. We make sure you are ready, aware of the risks and have the information you need to run a good cycle. You need to decide what type of community you want to be a part of. I am sure there are a lot of other good forums out there and another one may be a better fit for you. But just because they are easily forth coming with information doesn't mean they are better. We want guys to do their homework first and show that they are worth mentoring.

Go back and look at your original post. Could you have done things differently to help us better understand your background? Did you tell us details about your nutrition education and understanding? Did you tell us what you first cycle was? Did you demonstrate a working knowledge of ancillaries (AIs, SERMs, hCG etc)? Did you demonstrate an underatanding of the HPTA? Did you post any blood work results? Did you speak to why you are small for your height despite diet and training? Could you have worded some things a little better?

This is a two way street. I hope you choose to stay and become a contributing member of 'Ology. I think that if you hang around that you will see there are a lot of smart guys here that are willing to help guys who merit their help. People are going to give you straight answers -- not necessarily the answer you want to here. Even though you hot off to a rocky start, we are a very forgiving group. We tend to manage our estradiol well so we don't get too butt hurt.

Now, having said that, how about talking about some of the points I raised in my first post? Let's make this a constructive dialogue. There were several good points brought up during this thread that are worth discussing before you run your next cycle.

P.S. I play beer league hockey too and I love it!

Now we are getting somewhere. I am sure you guys have a ton of useful information. But you have to realize that this is a day and age where information and the ability to order almost anything over the internet is possible. So even If i was some punk 5'7 140 pound kid, instead of ripping on that person and preaching more information that they don't have solid knowledge, inform them how to correctly use what they already most likely have in their possession. Otherwise they will ask others and possibly not get the correct information and ruin their bodies. Just my two cents. But lets get moving on this subject. Thank you for being polite Megatron. I told you all that I had been seriously lifting and paying attention to my diet for 4 years. My first cycle was Sustanon 250 and D-Bol. I did not demonstrate any knowledge of AI's SERMs or hCG. I mentioned that my family is just not genetically gifted and no one is over 150 pounds, so I am like a monster to some of them lol. I do blood work unfortunately every 3 months because of a prior medical situation. All my levels are all normal for my age. I try to word the best I can but who knows I could have misspoken, but am more then willing to answer anything. I think should add for weeks 1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod as my AI. AG-guys seem to have a reputable business for Ancillary needs. Yeah unfortunately a lot of the guys take it way more serious so i wouldn't call it beer league anymore since everyone is between the ages of 18-30. The playoff games we had last night were intense, fans showed up with signs and were chirping the whole time haha. Won championship by the way :)

Elite fitness is bout your speed from the sounds of it. Bodybuilders around here bro.

The last 4 years I have been making a transition into serious training and more bodybuilding so I would like to have knowledge shared with me. I did not use any gear up until this point and am just like the rest of you. I want to grow bigger and become stronger and a better version of myself every day. And sorry for talking about elite, i was just mad at the time. Hope you can help me out manski

Last edited:
The "negativity" comes with the territory. You can look at it and get your feelings hurt, or you can get over yourself, learn why the vets suggest what they do, and take the advice they give for what its worth. I know we can all be assholes, but half of us are on AAS or are just old bastards. LOL. THERE IS A REASON the vets give harsh advice. Too many newbies come on here for quick advice on their cycle. I made this mistake back when I first joined. Like you, I got pissed when everyone was being an ass to me and not giving me the answers I wanted to hear. It took me awhile but I finally figured out where they are coming from as will you if you stick around long enough.
Blood work is a must. It allows you to see if you have any problems from your previous cycle and gives you a baseline for your next cycle. (it will show you if your gear is legit or not) Also, HCG is HIGHLY recommended unless you do not mind being on TRT for your lifetime. I would bump clomid to 100 for the first week. But thats just me. Also I would only add one compound with your testosterone.
Once again, when I first joined I was in your shoes, but just view it as constructive criticism instead of haarmful. The main goal is to protect the body and do things smart.

The "negativity" comes with the territory. You can look at it and get your feelings hurt, or you can get over yourself, learn why the vets suggest what they do, and take the advice they give for what its worth. I know we can all be assholes, but half of us are on AAS or are just old bastards. LOL. THERE IS A REASON the vets give harsh advice. Too many newbies come on here for quick advice on their cycle. I made this mistake back when I first joined. Like you, I got pissed when everyone was being an ass to me and not giving me the answers I wanted to hear. It took me awhile but I finally figured out where they are coming from as will you if you stick around long enough.
Blood work is a must. It allows you to see if you have any problems from your previous cycle and gives you a baseline for your next cycle. (it will show you if your gear is legit or not) Also, HCG is HIGHLY recommended unless you do not mind being on TRT for your lifetime. I would bump clomid to 100 for the first week. But thats just me. Also I would only add one compound with your testosterone.
Once again, when I first joined I was in your shoes, but just view it as constructive criticism instead of haarmful. The main goal is to protect the body and do things smart.

thank you that's the whole point is to do this safely and not hurt myself. I do blood work every 3 months so i figured I would be able to track everything without a problem. I hear hCG should be taken only while on cycle, not while on PCT is that true. so instead of aromasin, take hCG? But keep aromasin on hand in case of any gyno side effects. (even though i was symptom free the 1st cycle, just an fyi)

Post your most recent bloodwork for the vets (specifically Megatron) to give his input. The AI and HCG are for different reasons. The AI is to reduce estrogen whereas the HCG keeps just a trickle of natty testosterone flowing throughout your cycle. This aids tremendously in post cycle recovery and not losing your gains when your cycle is over. It also never hurts to have liver protection on hand especially when taking orals. At least monitor your ALT and AST (liver enzymes) mid cycle to see if they are elevated. If so I would suggest Tudca, if not I would just supplement the whole cycle with NAC and LIV52.
Also post lab reference values when posting your bloodwork,

Last edited:
Post your most recent bloodwork for the vets (specifically Megatron) to give his input. The AI and HCG are for different reasons. The AI is to reduce estrogen whereas the HCG keeps just a trickle of natty testosterone flowing throughout your cycle. This aids tremendously in post cycle recovery and not losing your gains when your cycle is over. It also never hurts to have liver protection on hand especially when taking orals. At least monitor your ALT and AST (liver enzymes) mid cycle to see if they are elevated. If so I would suggest Tudca, if not I would just supplement the whole cycle with NAC and LIV52.
Also post lab reference values when posting your bloodwork,

Ok I will see if I can find those laying around. I usually take them home with me and throw them out because it has been all normal for 5 years now. Ok I understand the use, but are both necessary while on cycle or just if something goes funky with the blood tests? I take a liver care supp, its a blended mixfor care and cleaning and also have a liver health mix in my Animal Pack vitamins i take daily. Unless you think Tudca powder is a necessity then i can order that since its only like 15 bucks.

From advice I have recieved, it's only necessary to use TUDCA if your enzymes are elevated or see signs of jaundice. Also research what you are taking, alot of liver supps have milk thistle in them which from what I have read have a antagonist effect while trying to build muscle.
And you can always find bloodwork. If done through privatemdlabs you can log on with your account. If at hospital just request a copy. I would suggest low dose AI throughout cycle and 500iu of hcg per week split into 2 250iu doses

Reactions: Onk
thank you that's the whole point is to do this safely and not hurt myself. I do blood work every 3 months so i figured I would be able to track everything without a problem. I hear hCG should be taken only while on cycle, not while on PCT is that true. so instead of aromasin, take hCG? But keep aromasin on hand in case of any gyno side effects. (even though i was symptom free the 1st cycle, just an fyi)

negative.

take aromasin (your AI) ED from weeks 1 up until a few days before you start PCT.
take HCG @ 500iU a week, split 250/250 on Mon/Thu or Sun/Wed (you get the point).

Aromasin will keep your e2 in check, reduce chances of gyno and lower water retention
HCG will keep a bit of natural test going in your body and help with testicular atrophy
HCG is suppressive to your HPTA so must be stopped before PCT

negative.

take aromasin (your AI) ED from weeks 1 up until a few days before you start PCT.
take HCG @ 500iU a week, split 250/250 on Mon/Thu or Sun/Wed (you get the point).

Aromasin will keep your e2 in check, reduce chances of gyno and lower water retention
HCG will keep a bit of natural test going in your body and help with testicular atrophy

Great minds think alike? LOL

negative.

The aromasin will not be to much? since I will be on the masteron as well. I have heard that Masteron is a DHT derivative, blocking conversion of free testosterone to estrogen, by the aromatising pathway and inhibits the aromatising enzyme. I just don't want to go to much with anything. Just asking about it and your thoughts.

Last edited:
Back