About to start 2nd cycle Hoping to get some good advice

cferrara87

Hey guys, as it states up above, I am about to start my second cycle and wanted to get some thoughts and or corrections to what I will be running. Quick stats about myself 27 years old, 180 pounds, 6 foot 2 inches, BF at 8 or 9% lifting seriously now about 4 years with great nutrition plan, but have been lifting weights and training since i was 16 for sports. Played semi-pro soccer in US and Europe, now i play ice hockey and am focusing on body building. Here is what my cycle plan is looking like unless someone can help me clean it up to perfection :) Appreciate the input from experienced knowledgeable users :)

D-bol 50 mg weeks 1-4

Test 400 (Propionate 45mg, phenylpropinate 90 mg, isocaproate 90mg, decanoate 175mg) M/Th .5ml injections weeks 1-12

Masteron proprionate 200mg M/Th .5ml inections week 1-12

PCT
Clomid 50\50\50\50 weeks 14-16

Nolva 40\20\20\20 weeks 14-16

6'2, 180lbs and 8/9% bf?

That means you have next to no muscle on you and you should be focusing on diet. At your height you'd want to be at least 20lbs heavier to be near your genetic potential. What's your diet look like?

This is a bad start for an first cycle. Please do more research and read the sticky threads. A first cycle should be with just testosterone. A single ester is much easier to manage too. The stuff you would want to take has to be pinned every other day due the prop ester.

You didn't include and AI or hCG in your cycle. Trust me when I tell you that your calves will cramp up hard while skating with high estradiol. Not to mention the possible gyno.

On the blend you want to use, you would have to wait 4-5 weeks before starting PCT after your last pin due to the undecanoate ester.

And I agree with previous comment about needing to focus on diet. If you don't know how to diet you are going to waste your cycle.

What is your plan for blood work?

My friend, you need to learn but a bulking diet. Sounds like your eating and lifting for Endurence and speed for sports which is fine. Don't think you need a cycle yet. You should be able to gain some bulk with proper bulk diet and heavy lifting my friend. Once you stop growing this ay then consider a cycle.

Mast prop is a short ester. You cant pin it just twice a week. Every other day if not every day. A lil more time spent reading up on things would have saved everybody the trouble...

6'2, 180lbs and 8/9% bf?

That means you have next to no muscle on you and you should be focusing on diet. At your height you'd want to be at least 20lbs heavier to be near your genetic potential. What's your diet look like?

Mi diet is one i can barely afford to pay for. 1st meal whey shake, 3 eggs, 2 slices of bacon, bowl of oatmeal/ 2nd meal Usually do a meat sandwich (chicken or turkey 8oz with whole grain bread and an apple) 3rd is pre workout: usually a why shake and banana. post workout meal, whey shake, yogurt and pasta with broccoli garlic and oil. 4th meal, usually either ground beef with pasta or rice or sub fish for ground beef. last meal is usually a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, then casein shake before bed. No one in my family is above 6 feet nor over 150 pounds
View attachment 559792

This is a bad start for an first cycle. Please do more research and read the sticky threads. A first cycle should be with just testosterone. A single ester is much easier to manage too. The stuff you would want to take has to be pinned every other day due the prop ester.

You didn't include and AI or hCG in your cycle. Trust me when I tell you that your calves will cramp up hard while skating with high estradiol. Not to mention the possible gyno.

On the blend you want to use, you would have to wait 4-5 weeks before starting PCT after your last pin due to the undecanoate ester.

And I agree with previous comment about needing to focus on diet. If you don't know how to diet you are going to waste your cycle.

What is your plan for blood work?

This is not my first cycle so already your opinion means nothing to me because your reading and comprehension skills are not up to par. Not trying to be a dick, but its the first sentence i wrote that states the cycle #

My friend, you need to learn but a bulking diet. Sounds like your eating and lifting for Endurence and speed for sports which is fine. Don't think you need a cycle yet. You should be able to gain some bulk with proper bulk diet and heavy lifting my friend. Once you stop growing this ay then consider a cycle.

My friend, I go to school for exercise nutrition and have a personal training certification from ACE. I know people say this all the time, but i am the definition of a hard gainer do to my genetics. I have never had a family member over 6 feet nor over 150 pounds. Plus i am skating 3 to 4 times a week. I have been lifting and focusing on my diet for about 4 years now and honestly just need the boost to grow. I'm not lifting for endurance, I get what I need for endurance at my practices. I lift for strength and hypertrophy.

Mast prop is a short ester. You cant pin it just twice a week. Every other day if not every day. A lil more time spent reading up on things would have saved everybody the trouble...

I know that any prop is a short ester usually pinned eod, this is why i was asking a question in the forum if knowledgeable people could say yay or nay shooting only twice a week. Please do not encourage shooting every day, that is not necessary. If helping other is "trouble" for you then please, do not let me bother you with a need for a response. All I am asking about is some advice not to be talked down to

This is not my first cycle so already your opinion means nothing to me because your reading and comprehension skills are not up to par. Not trying to be a dick, but its the first sentence i wrote that states the cycle #

Mega gave you great advice. As did Manski and tbone.

Not trying to be a dick here, but you can fuck off with that attitude. Go and do a lot more research, then come back and ask questions when you learn some social skills...

Reactions: SJC
Mi diet is one i can barely afford to pay for. 1st meal whey shake, 3 eggs, 2 slices of bacon, bowl of oatmeal/ 2nd meal Usually do a meat sandwich (chicken or turkey 8oz with whole grain bread and an apple) 3rd is pre workout: usually a why shake and banana. post workout meal, whey shake, yogurt and pasta with broccoli garlic and oil. 4th meal, usually either ground beef with pasta or rice or sub fish for ground beef. last meal is usually a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, then casein shake before bed. No one in my family is above 6 feet nor over 150 pounds
View attachment 559792

and thats your problem.. you can afford the cycle but you cant afford a proper diet.. it should be the other way around

I know that any prop is a short ester usually pinned eod, this is why i was asking a question in the forum if knowledgeable people could say yay or nay shooting only twice a week. Please do not encourage shooting every day, that is not necessary. If helping other is "trouble" for you then please, do not let me bother you with a need for a response. All I am asking about is some advice not to be talked down to

If u knew that then why did u post about pinning it twice a week??? Look, I nor did anybody else on this thread post about their cycle or diet except for you. Then u go on about how your certified in nutrition but cant afford to eat. U post a weak cycle then get pissy cuz you got corrected over and over. Pinning every day isnt necessary. Neither is doing a cycle. This thread isn't necessary. If you know so much, why did you start this thread?

Last edited:
If u knew that then why did u post about pinning it twice a week??? Look, I nor did anybody else on this thread post about their cycle or diet except for you. Then u go on about how your certified in nutrition but cant afford to eat. U post a weak cycle then get pissy cuz you got corrected over and over. Pinning every day isnt necessary. Neither is doing a cycle. This thread isn't necessary. If you know so much, why did you start this thread?

I asked because I was curious if anyone had success pinning twice a week rather then eod, lets face it, no one wakes and says "Yes, today I get to stick myself with a needle." I do not mind doing it, but would rather save stickign myself 12 times if possible, if it is not the correct way, then i will suck it up and do it the correct way. I know about nutrition and the proper way to workout. I don't know the exact science behind gear, that why I came here to ask and learn. Not be lectured on my diet and lack of working out correctly. I might be incorrect but this is a site devoted to gear and I am under the proper category asking about my regime and dosage. The only reason why i brought any of that up was because others question if i was having proper nutrition intake and workout routine. Otherwise I would have never said a word. ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WAS HOW TO SAFELY AND RESPONSIBLY SHOOT MY GEAR, that is all.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I asked because I was curious if anyone had success pinning twice a week rather then eod,

How in the world would anyone be successful pinning a short ester twice a week? That's called a rollercoaster. Good luck managing those sides and feelings.

If any mods come across this you can shut the thread down. I'm getting the advice I need from the guys from elitefitness. Actually answered my questions instead of telling me about my diet and lack of social skills. LOL

Good riddance, your diet and your social skills are shit.

Enjoy the cramps and desperately trying to maintain your gains :)

Back